Budget Mech Hunter Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Mech Hunter Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Hunter is a combo deck that takes advantage of the Deathrattle effects of various Mechs to create resilient boards. Fireworks Tech and Nine Lives are used to instantly trigger Deathrattle effects for high-tempo turns.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant removes Oblivitron and Zilliax for cheaper alternatives like Wargear. The deck retains 1 Legendary minion, Zul'jin, due to the sheer strength of the card in the late game. However, this can be replaced by a second copy of Bronze Gatekeeper if absolutely necessary.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Mech Hunter Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists