Budget Mech Hunter Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Mech Hunter Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Hunter is a combo deck that takes advantage of the Deathrattle effects of various Mechs to create resilient boards. Fireworks Tech and Nine Lives are used to instantly trigger Deathrattle effects for high-tempo turns.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant removes Oblivitron and Zilliax for cheaper alternatives like Wargear. The deck retains 1 Legendary minion, Zul'jin, due to the sheer strength of the card in the late game. However, this can be replaced by a second copy of Bronze Gatekeeper if absolutely necessary.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Mech Hunter Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's