Budget Mech Hunter Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Mech Hunter Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Hunter is a combo deck that takes advantage of the Deathrattle effects of various Mechs to create resilient boards. Fireworks Tech and Nine Lives are used to instantly trigger Deathrattle effects for high-tempo turns.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant removes Oblivitron and Zilliax for cheaper alternatives like Wargear. The deck retains 1 Legendary minion, Zul'jin, due to the sheer strength of the card in the late game. However, this can be replaced by a second copy of Bronze Gatekeeper if absolutely necessary.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Mech Hunter Deck List Guide.
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- We Built a Quest Deck for Every Class in Saviors of Uldum
- Saviors of Uldum is Live Worldwide
- Every New Card from the Saviors of Uldum Reveal Stream
- Quest Paladin
- Aggro Paladin - Uldum August 2019 - Jambre's Top 20 Legend
- Combo Priest - Uldum August 2019 - Quentinooo's Rank 1 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Kungmar's Top 10 Legend
- Stupid OTKs in Solo Adventures
- Quest Shaman
- Rank 1 Legend Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Fatigue Mage Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Charon's Top 100 Legend