Budget Mech Hunter Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Mech Hunter Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Hunter is a combo deck that takes advantage of the Deathrattle effects of various Mechs to create resilient boards. Fireworks Tech and Nine Lives are used to instantly trigger Deathrattle effects for high-tempo turns.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant removes Oblivitron and Zilliax for cheaper alternatives like Wargear. The deck retains 1 Legendary minion, Zul'jin, due to the sheer strength of the card in the late game. However, this can be replaced by a second copy of Bronze Gatekeeper if absolutely necessary.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Mech Hunter Deck List Guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years