Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Card List
- 2. Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior
- 4. Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Pros and Cons
- 5. About the Author
- 6. ChangeLog
1. Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Card List
This deck costs 6,620 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAQcErwSkBpG8AuO+Ag0csAKRA/8DjgXUBeMF7gbnB+8HpwiCsAKIsAIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Mana Curve
3. Comments On Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior
The Murlocs in the deck share strong synergies and require careful planning to obtain maximum value. The interaction you will be looking for most of the time will be Murloc Warleader + Bluegill Warrior, which provides a large chunk of stats on top of an immediate 4 damage. While this is a strong interaction, it will achieve very little if your opponent is dominating the board leading up to it. Despite being weaker, in many situations it is correct to use your Murlocs individually, Bluegill Warrior can be used as an excellent removal tool to protect your higher value minions, while Murloc Warleader is able to act as a threat on its own and may be a better choice than Dread Corsair or Bloodsail Raider if you do not have a weapon equipped. Finja, the Flying Star is another consideration when planning ahead with your Murlocs and can greatly influence how you play the game. Saving your Murlocs to use with Finja serves a dual purpose. First of all, the buff effect from Murloc Warleader or the Charge from Bluegill Warrior which allows Finja to kill larger minions that would be safe otherwise possible. Secondly, they allow you to create a significantly stronger board when combined with the Murlocs summoned from Finja, which will often win the game on the spot.
4. Finja Murloc Pirate Warrior Pros and Cons
When used correctly, Finja, the Flying Star can have a devastating effect on the board and there is often very little opponents can do about it, resulting in an easy victory. However, the inclusion of the Murloc package is not without its own cost. The Bluegill Warriors and Murloc Warleaders in the deck are much weaker than many potential cards in the deck if they are played alone, making games slightly more challenging when you fail to draw Finja, the Flying Star.
5. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 13 Apr. 2018: Deck moved to the Wild format.
- 21 Sep. 2017: This deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate following the balance patch on 18th Sep.
- 12 Aug. 2017: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the KotFT meta.
- 01 Jun. 2017: Updated for new deck archetype format.
- 10 Apr. 2017: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the Journey to Un'Goro expansion.
- 02 Mar. 2017: Deck added. A Pirate Warrior deck that utilises the Finja Murloc package.
- Combo Priest Simulator: Train Your APM Skills
- Whizbang the Wonderful Deck Recipe Guides
- Tavern Brawl: A New Year Bash
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #22
- BlizzCon 2018: Third Ticket Sale Added
- The Boomsday Project Is Now Live
- 18 Boomsday Decks For Day 1
- Hearthstone Patch 12.0 Announces Tons of New Rewards
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Mecha'thun Priest