Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Galakrond Tempo Rogue in the Scholomance Academy expansion.
Galakrond Tempo Rogue is an archetype that arose in the Desecent of Dragons expansion. It takes traditional Tempo Rogue and Lackey Rogue tools and combines them with the power ofto create a deck capable of huge tempo plays and lots of value.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck Mulligan Guide
Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck is a tempo deck that relies largely on the use of Invoke mechanics. As such, you will largely be looking for Invoke cards in your mulligan to ensure a strong mid game.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , , and .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — .
Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck Strategy
Galakrond Rogue requires you to stay safe during the early game. You should make use of Rogue's cheap removal, prioritising using the Invoke spells,and , wherever possible. Once you reach the mid game, there are various different directions you can go with this deck depending on your hand composition.
Going into the mid game, you should continue to try and control the board using additional Invoke cardsand , alongside Lackeys as necessary with the aim of having Invoked at least 4 times by turn 7.
Going into the late game, your aim is to play either a full Invokedor use to discover a . From here you can begin to play a flurry of discounted cards to control the board and overwhelm your opponent, or simply kill your opponent outright in some cases.
Ideally, before playing Galakrond or Wondrous Wand you should try to playto guarantee you discount your highest cost cards. This can even be used to guaranteed that you will get Galakrond with your next draw if you do not already have it.
Against Aggro, you should try to keep the board under control, making full use of your Lackeys as the deck has no direct source of healing available. If you do find yourself behind,is an extremely powerful card that can be used to clear the board and can often be a great turning point in a game if you are struggling.
Against Control, your aim should be to maximise the value of your deck to win the game. This will largely come down to tactical use of your Lackeys and the cards they Discover. In particular, you should look out for cards likefrom your s and from your Ethereal Lackeys to help you in the long run.
Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x for 1x .
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- 06 Aug. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Scholomance Academy Expansion. Removed 2x Boompistol Bully, 1x Faceless Corruptor, 2x SI7 Agent for 2x Wand Thief, 2x Shifty Sophomore, 1x Lorekeeper Polkelt.
- 07 Apr. 2020: Guide has been completely overhauled for the Ashes of Outland expansion.
- 11 Dec. 2019: Deck added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs