Galakrond Zoo Warlock Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Galakrond Zoo Warlock in The Ashes of Outland expansion meta.
Galakrand Zoo Warlock is a Zoo Warlock variant that makes use of as a way to flood the board as welling as packing a strong late-game punch.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Galakrond Zoo Warlock Deck Mulligan Guide
As an Aggro deck, it is important to look for a strong curve in your mulligan to get the fastest possible start.
- General Mulligan — Knife Juggler. , ,
- Mulligan Against Aggro — Voidwalker.
- Mulligan Against Control — ,
Galakrond Zoo Warlock Deck Strategy
Zoo Warlock decks revolve around developing a strong board position as efficiently as possible. You should try to piece together a curve that allows you to get your highest-Attack minions on the board, while losing as little as possible in the process. To do this, the deck relies on trading minions much more heavily than other Aggro decks and you should always be thinking about when to trade and when not to trade. As a general rule, you should only look for value trades. However, if you have a high-value minion, such as a Knife Juggler, it is often worth trading off one of your less important minions, such as a , in order to protect it.
Thecomponent plays into the Zoo Warlock strategy by providing a great source of minions via . With this in mind, Invoke cards should largely be played as an additional means to populate the board.
This deck largely wins by using its efficient development of minions to snowball out of control and become too much for opponents to handle. If you find yourself reaching the late game, you can use, ideally fully upgraded, for one final push to close out the game.
Against Aggro, you should focus much more heavily on controlling the board and playing carefully around ways they can interact with their own board, such as. As Aggro decks typically do not run board clears, you can comfortably win by committing to the board as heavily as possible.
Against Control, you should expect to play a much longer game and plan accordingly. You should make additional use of yourHero Power once you have a solid board position; this will usually be when you have 4-5 minions. The additional card draw from your Hero Power will provide you with the cards to repopulate after your opponent inevitably clears your board so that you can maintain an aggressive position throughout the game.
Galakrond Zoo Warlock Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x for 1x .
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- 07 Apr. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland expansion. Removed 2x Grim Rally, 2x Scarab Egg, 1x Leeroy Jenkins for 1x Teron Gorefiend, 2x Darkglare, 2x Neferset Thrasher.
- 10 Jan. 2020: Deck has been reviewed following the January balance patch.
- 20 Dec. 2019: Deck Added
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees