Handbuff Zoo Warlock Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Handbuff Zeoo Warlock in the Ashes of Outland expansion.
Handbuff Zoo Warlock is a slower take on the traditional Zoo Warlock archtype. It focuses on maintaining a full hand of cards to maximise the value ofbefore flooding the board with the aid of and .
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Handbuff Zoo Warlock Deck Mulligan Guide
Despite being an Aggro deck, Handbuff Zoo Warlock relies on powerful card combos in order to success and as such, you should prioritise finding these combos in your mulligan over early game minions. Additionally, the large number of 1-Cost minions in the deck means you are very likely to have early-game options no matter how you mulligan.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , . can also be kept if you already have
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — No additional cards recommended.
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — can additionally be kept if you already have .
An alternative niche mulligan strategy you can also opt for is keepingwith multiple 1-Cost Demons. This option is much more powerful against Aggro and if you are going second.
Handbuff Zoo Warlock Deck Strategy
Contrary to standard Zoo decks, your main goal in the early game should be to bolster your resources either by playingor drawing cards by playing if you also have in hand. If you do not have access to these plays you should look to use wherever possible. Any remaining Mana can be used to put light pressure onto your opponent with cards like and .
Going into the mid-game is where the deck truly shines, if you have had abuff hit your hand, you can begin to start playing out your cheaper minions to pressure your opponents. Alternatively, you can opt to use to control the board if you have a , allowing you to draw yet more cards. If your opponent has started to apply counterpressure, you can alternatively use to Rush some of your 1-Cost minions and clean up the board.
The deck itself does not have a precise win condition. This is largely due to the sheer consistent tempo the deck is capable of outputting once it hits its stride, playing several buffed up cheap minions per turn. However, when you are looking for lethal do remember to look for additional attack buffs from Sacrificial Pact or by trading.s, s and killing off your own s with
Against Aggro, you should try to be a slightly less greedy when trying to pull off your combos by putting in a bit more effort in contesting the board. However, you should still not neglect the use of Sacrificial Pact can play a huge role in helping you swing the board, allowing you do be a bit more greedy with your setups.and as your deck does not offer enough value when cards are simply played at face value. When facing other Warlock and Demon Hunters in particular,
Against Control, you should try to maximise the value you get from your cards,ping and drawing aggressively until you are able to hit a . Once you land your first buff, you should try to put on moderate pressure for the remainder of the game. However, you should try to be cautious of board clears, as you only have a finite number of minions in your deck, making reaching fatigue very real possibility.
Handbuff Zoo Warlock Deck Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Blood Imp. for 2x
- 09 Apr. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees