Prime Quest Warlock Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Prime Warlock in the Madness at the Darkmoon Faire expansion.
Prime Quest Warlock is a control deck that aims to slow opponents down while drawing through its deck. With enough key cards drawn, the deck then aims to playto add powerful Prime minions. to its deck, duplicating this effect further with cards like and , eventually overwhelming opponents with a constant stream of Prime minion.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Prime Quest Warlock Deck Mulligan Guide
As a Quest deck, your primary aim when mulliganing should be to prioritise finding cards that help you complete your Quest as quickly as possible.
- General Mulligan — , , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro — , , .
- Mulligan Against Control — .
Prime Quest Warlock Deck Strategy
As a Quest Warlock deck initially, your primary goal throughout the early game is to utilise yourHero Power to continually draw cards as long as you feel safe to to do. When your hand is full, or nearly, full can be used to rapidly progress your Quest.
Aside from completing the Quest, the secondary aim of the deck is to play, and subsequently kill off,to shuffle multiple Prime cards into your deck. While in most cases it is safe to play out the card any time you are not threatened, against classes that can either steal or transform the card (namely Priest, Shaman, and Mage) it is best to kill off your minion the same turn you play it with , , or any other way you see fit, to prevent your strategy from being disrupted. Once Envoy Rustwix has died at least once, you can continue using to draw cards, ideally discounting Prime cards in the process, to continually pressure your opponent. You can additionally shuffle more prime cards into your deck by using any s to resurrect Envoy Rustwix, or by using to copy its Deathrattle.
Against Aggro, you should prioritise surviving much more highly than just completing your Quest. While you should still use Sense Demons if needed. Later on the game, playing out your s is a much higher priority than , copying their Deathrattles with if needed, as the game will often be over before you are able to draw into your Prime cards., you will often find yourself skipping them for board clears like and . Furthermore, you should try to hold off playing until you have drawn your s to maximise healing, tutoring them from your deck with
Against Control, you should look to accelerate your strategy while also maximising its value as your Health will not be under pressure. This largely means drawing as much as possible to complete your Quest and also find. To maximise the strategy's value, you should avoid playing unnecessary minions. This largely includes not playing s to ensure will only copy the Deathrattle of Envoy Rustwix or Kanrethad Ebonlocke and not playing s to maximise the number of Envoy Rustwixs you can summon from your s.
Prime Quest Warlock Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x , or 1x against weapon Aggro, for 1x .
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- 22 Jan. 2021: Deck added.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader