Quest Paladin Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Quest Paladin in the Saviors of Uldum expansion.
Quest Paladin usesto create copies of Reborn and Deathrattle minions, resulting in boards that can be very difficult to clear.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Quest Paladin Deck Mulligan Guide
Quest Paladin is looking to do the same thing every game: completeas fast as possible. To that end, all of your Reborn minions can be viable mulligan keeps, although you should consider throwing away if you think you are against an aggressive deck and do not have any earlier plays in hand.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — , , , , .
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — can be kept if you think you are playing against a specific Aggro deck which is vulnerable to it.
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a control deck) — No further cards required.
Quest Paladin Deck Strategy
Quest Paladin plays very similarly from game to game due to its inflexible strategy. It is always looking to completein good time with a smooth curve of Reborn minions and aims to transition into an impenetrable wall of minions to grind opponents out of the game.
Because the deck does not have any real comeback mechanic, it needs to constantly fight for board using its minions. This means that good gameplay fundamentals are very important to success: which trades you choose, the order in which you play your minions, and your usage ofwill all play a large part in deciding games. In general, remember that few of your early-game cards give you initiative to decide trades. You can compensate for this by going wide on the board, for example by playing and on Turn 3 over , increasing your likelihood of having a minion to attack with on your next turn. Always weigh this against your ability to curve out smoothly however, as it is often easier to fit cheaper minions in on later turns.
Inevitably, you will sometimes struggle in the mid game when you have not found a fifth Reborn minion to complete Sunfury Protector and to create a wall of Taunts and slow the game down, ready for the completion of your Quest.with. In such situations, you should generally look to continue spending Mana developing the board. To help slow the game down, you can make use of
Once Sunfury Protector and on your other reborn minions to create new powerful targets for your Hero Power.is online, you should be able to begin taking control of the game. is your highest value target due to its Taunt, Deathrattle, and Reborn status. However, you can make good use of
Quest Paladin Deck Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x .
- 07 Apr. 2020: Deck has been updated for the Ashes of Outland expansion. Removed 1x SN1P-SN4P, 2x Annoy-o-Module, 2x Crystology, 1x Zilliax, 2x Mechanical Whelp, 1x Kangor's Endless Army, 1x Da Undatakah, 2x Mechano-Egg for 2x Khartut Defender, 2x Pharaoh's Blessing, 1x Murgur Murgurgle, 2x Sunfury Protector, 2x Shotbot, 1x Truesilver Champion, 1x Sky Gen'ral Kragg, 1x Loot Hoarder.
- 10 Dec. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Descent of Dragons expansion. Removed 1x Countess Ashmore, 2x Subdue for 1x Da Undatakah, 1x SN1P-SN4P, 1x Truesilver Champion.
- 16 Aug. 2019: Deck added.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition