tholwmenos Rank 1 Legend Pirate Warrior Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. tholwmenos' Pirate Warrior Card List
- 2. tholwmenos' Pirate Warrior Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On tholwmenos' Pirate Warrior
- 4. Pros and Cons
- 5. About the Author
- 6. ChangeLog
This is a very minion-heavy version of Pirate Warrior that aims focuses heavily on repetitive damage from minions and weapons over spells such as Mortal Strike. It was created by tholwmenos and used to reach rank 1 Legend in May 2017.
1. tholwmenos' Pirate Warrior Card List
This deck costs 6,640 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAQcGyAOvBPIFkbwCub8C68ICDBywApED/wOOBagF1AXuBucH7weCsAKIsAIA (copy to clipboard)
2. tholwmenos' Pirate Warrior Mana Curve
3. Comments On tholwmenos' Pirate Warrior
This variant is much more reliant on controlling the board and includes many additional minions such as Fire Fly, Naga Corsair, Spellbreaker, and Captain Greenskin. The Spellbreaker inclusion makes this style of deck more viable, providing an easy way to get past opposing Taunt minions if there is no other option available.
4. Pros and Cons
As the deck has access to Silence effects, it is able to answer Quest Warrior and various Paladin decks that favour Taunt minions. The strong dependency on minions make the deck slightly more vulnerable to board clears and may result in it being unable to finish off opponents due to the lack of direct damage from Mortal Strike/
5. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
6. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 01 Jun. 2017: Variant added.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please