Wild Pirate Warrior Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Wild Pirate Warrior Card List
- 2. Wild Pirate Warrior Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Wild Pirate Warrior
- 4. Wild Pirate Warrior Pros and Cons
- 5. About the Author
- 6. ChangeLog
This is a Wild variant of the popular Pirate Warrior archetype. It follows the same style as Standard versions of the deck, however, it utilises a few powerful cards exclusive to the Wild format that makes it even more deadly.
1. Wild Pirate Warrior Card List
This deck costs 6,980 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAQcErwSkBoQXkbwCDRz/A44FqAXUBe4G5wfvB40O+w/RkQKCsAKIsAIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Wild Pirate Warrior Mana Curve
3. Comments On Wild Pirate Warrior
This Wild variant of Pirate Warrior is much more potent than its Standard counterparts, providing a few more powerful additions in the form of Cursed Blade, Ship's Cannon, Sir Finley Mrrgglton, and Death's Bite.
Ship's Cannon has the potential to lay waste to opposing minions when combined with multiple Pirates. Where possible you should aim to play it in the same turn as you can play other Pirates due to the sheer potential of the cards, however it can still serve as a fine 2 Mana play and is worth playing if you have no other options available.
Sir Finley Mrrgglton is another card that adds another dimension to the deck. As a 1/3 1 Mana minion it is often worth playing whenever you have the opportunity. As most of cards in the deck are able to provide direct damage in some way, the Warlock Hero Power is usually the best choice. Failing that, or if your opponent is almost dead, the Hunter Hero Power is the next best option, allowing you to eke out as much damage as you can, the Druid and Mage Hero Powers can also be picked for a lesser damage effect.
4. Wild Pirate Warrior Pros and Cons
Much like the standard version of the deck, this variant shares the same strengths of weaknesses, providing a fairly consistent onslaught of damage that can only be stopped if your opponent has access to multiple board clears or if you draw poorly.
5. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 14 Feb. 2018: Removed 1x Arcanite Reaper, 2x Fiery War Axe for 2x Cursed Blade, 1x Leeroy Jenkins.
- 10 Aug. 2017: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the KotFT meta.
- 01 Jun. 2017: Updated for new deck archetype format.
- 02 Apr. 2017: Removed 2x Small-Time Buccaneer, 1x Mortal Strike for 2x Southsea Captain, 1x Heroic Strike.
- 15 Dec. 2016: Deck added.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Cloneball!
- Balance Patch Confirmed For May 22nd
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #16
- What's the Move #24 - Broken Mirrors
- Nerfs for Six Cards Are Now Live
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2018
- Next Batch of BlizzCon Tickets Coming on Saturday
- Noblegarden Event Brings Golden Cards, New Tavern Brawl
- Even Paladin
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Tier 1 Post Nerf
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Even Rogue
- Hearthstone: Replay Mode
- Taunt Druid Deck
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard