BoarControl's Midrange Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This Shaman deck resembles Quest Shaman with the notable exclusion of the Quest itself, Corrupt the Waters. Instead of using the Quest to win, it adopts a more generic Midrange game plan, seeking to win games primarily through board control. Mutate can be used to evolve high-cost, low-stat minions like Former Champ and Mogu Fleshshaper, creating powerful swing turns. Shudderwock and Bloodlust are the main finishers.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On