BoarControl's Midrange Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This Shaman deck resembles Quest Shaman with the notable exclusion of the Quest itself, Corrupt the Waters. Instead of using the Quest to win, it adopts a more generic Midrange game plan, seeking to win games primarily through board control. Mutate can be used to evolve high-cost, low-stat minions like Former Champ and Mogu Fleshshaper, creating powerful swing turns. Shudderwock and Bloodlust are the main finishers.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!