Budget Midrange Elemental Shaman Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Budget Midrange Elemental Shaman Card List
- 2. Budget Midrange Elemental Shaman Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Budget Midrange Elemental Shaman
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
This deck aims to utilise the huge power of the Elemental tribe that was added in the Journey to Un'Goro expansion. By playing Elementals on consecutive turns, powerful Battlecry effects can be activated to create huge bursts of tempo.
This version of the deck follows a traditional Midrange Shaman style, developing an increasingly powerful board, while using spells to keep opponents in check.
This budget version of the deck cuts out Legendary minions. The loss of Kalimos, Primal Lord removes some power from the deck, however the deck is still powerful and can compete with other high level decks.
1. Budget Midrange Elemental Shaman Card List
This deck costs 2,600 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Shaman Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAaoIBPAHnMECh8QCxscCDb0B+QOBBPUE/gWgtgKTwQKZwgLrwgLCwwLKwwKxxALIxwIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Budget Midrange Elemental Shaman Mana Curve
3. Comments On Budget Midrange Elemental Shaman
This variant takes the core parts of Elemental Shaman to create a variant more readily accessible to players on a tight budget. The majority of the cards remain the same, which means the same strategy is still used.
The main difference the loss of Kalimos, Primal Lord. This change does have some effect on the strategy. The card functions as a saving grace that can swing a losing game back in your favour. Without this possibility, it is important to be more mindful of the limitations of the deck and change strategy accordingly where needed, such as being more aggressive before board control is less or more defensive against opponents rushing you down. That being said, the loss is much less significant than in other Budget decks, as copies of Kalimos can still occasionally be generated through Servant of Kalimos.
4. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 09 Aug. 2017: Guide updated to new Icy Veins archetype format.
- 07 Apr. 2017: Deck added.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior