Budget Wall Priest Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Wall Priest Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Wall Priest is a defensive deck that aims to populate the board with high-Health Taunt minions and continually Resurrect them to create and impenetrable wall. From this position, the deck can swiftly burst down opponents with Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combos.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget Wall Priest decks cuts out all Legendary minions to create a very cheap budget deck. While the deck is playable, the lack of Archmage Vargoth and Catrina Muerte does have a significant impact on the deck and adding them to the deck is highly recommended if you have them available.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Wall Priest Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists