Budget Wall Priest Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Wall Priest Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Wall Priest is a defensive deck that aims to populate the board with high-Health Taunt minions and continually Resurrect them to create and impenetrable wall. From this position, the deck can swiftly burst down opponents with Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combos.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget Wall Priest decks cuts out all Legendary minions to create a very cheap budget deck. While the deck is playable, the lack of Archmage Vargoth and Catrina Muerte does have a significant impact on the deck and adding them to the deck is highly recommended if you have them available.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Wall Priest Deck List Guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years