Budget Wall Priest Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Wall Priest Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Wall Priest is a defensive deck that aims to populate the board with high-Health Taunt minions and continually Resurrect them to create and impenetrable wall. From this position, the deck can swiftly burst down opponents with Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combos.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget Wall Priest decks cuts out all Legendary minions to create a very cheap budget deck. While the deck is playable, the lack of Archmage Vargoth and Catrina Muerte does have a significant impact on the deck and adding them to the deck is highly recommended if you have them available.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Wall Priest Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's