Budget Wall Priest Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Wall Priest Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Wall Priest is a defensive deck that aims to populate the board with high-Health Taunt minions and continually Resurrect them to create and impenetrable wall. From this position, the deck can swiftly burst down opponents with Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combos.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget Wall Priest decks cuts out all Legendary minions to create a very cheap budget deck. While the deck is playable, the lack of Archmage Vargoth and Catrina Muerte does have a significant impact on the deck and adding them to the deck is highly recommended if you have them available.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Wall Priest Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 1.16 Update: Doom in the Tomb
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Secret Paladin
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Deck Request Thread
- Quest Druid
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.