Celestial Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Celestial Druid in The Wailing Caverns expansion meta.
Celestial Druid is a twist on Ramp Druid decks that aims to rush to 7 Mana in order to flatten both players' Mana Crystals and card costs. The deck can abuse this position through the use of formerly high-Cost cards and Mana Acceleration tools.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Celestial Druid Deck Mulligan Guide
Celstial Druid relies on Druid ramp mechanics in order to execute its strategy with ease. To aid this, it is important to look for key ramp cards likein your opening hand.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — Wild Growth, . , ,
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — .
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — No further cards required against Control.
Celestial Druid Deck Strategy
Throughout the early game, your aim is to gain Mana as quickly as possible, no matter what. This is commonly done with Wild Growth and , which can both be discounted by . If you fail to draw into any of these cards, can be used to bridge the gap to your higher cost cards.
The aim of gaining Mana is get yourself into a position to play and abuse Nourish for Mana, allowing you to play gain additional cards per turn. Alternatively, having alone is often adequate.. Before playing Celestial Alignment, you should try to ensure you have cards in hand to abuse it, such as ways to gain more Mana in a turn, like , , , and
Once you have safely played Celestial Alignment, you can begin rapidly gaining Mana with Nourish and for explosive turns. With the Mana, you should use the wide range of card draw spells to draw through your deck, ideally preceding them with Gadgetzan Auctioneer if you have the Mana to so. As you begin to reach the bottom if your deck, you should look to play all 4 spells from your deck in order to shuffle it into your deck. After doing so, you can then look to cast a second copy of to extend your Mana discounts to C'Thun or, if you are close to 10 Mana, wait until you draw into it, before proceeding to use it to finish off your opponent.
Against Aggro, you can use spells likeand your cards as you rush towards . Once you have access to your high-Cost cards, you can simply aim to pair with to simultaneously heal yourself and develop large minions, to lock your opponent out of the game.
Against Control, you should prioritise drawing through your deck as quickly as possible with any spare Mana you may have. This will allow you to reach yourfinisher faster, ideally before they reach a position in which they can suvive the burst damage it provides.
Celestial Druid Deck Card Swaps
- Against Control — Add 1x for 1x to add further consistency to your draws.
- Against Aggro — Add 2x for 2x to provide some additional early-game survivability.
- 03 Jun. 2021: Deck adjusted C'Thun variant with the Wailing Caverns expansion.
- 31 Mar. 2021: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins