Combo Priest Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Combo Priest Card List
- 2. Combo Priest Mana Curve
- 3. Combo Priest Strategy
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
The Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combo has existed since the inception of Hearthstone. This Combo Miracle Priest deck uses this combination with the aid of powerful new spell synergy cards added in the Journey to Un'Goro expansion. The deck aims to aggressively draw through its deck to assemble the required combo pieces and kill opponents in a single turn.
1. Combo Priest Card List
This deck costs 3,520 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAa0GBNMK1wq1uwK+yAIN7QH4AuUE9gfVCNEK0gryDPsM8LsC0cEC2MEC8M8CAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Combo Priest Mana Curve
3. Combo Priest Strategy
This deck aims to play a solid curve of minions that can be used to aggressively draw as many cards as possible. When the time is right, the deck aims to pull off one of the oldest combos in the game, by using a combination of Health buffs, Divine Spirit, and Inner Fire a minion can be given an immense amount of Attack, capable of killing opponents in a single blow.
Although this variant contains most of the Miracle Priest draw engine, it is important to be aware how much burst damage you are capable of and which combo pieces you need. It may sometimes be worth keeping cards like Power Word: Shield as it can provide up to an additional 8 damage when combined with 2x Divine Spirit and Inner Fire.
Shadow Visions also plays a more important role in this variant. Its ability to copy a card from the deck allows it to function as a wildcard when it comes to executing combos and should therefore be used as late as possible as you will have a better idea of what card you need in order to execute a combo.
4. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
5. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 07 Feb. 2018: This deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the 10.2 balance patch.
- 11 Aug. 2017: Decklist updated for KotFT expansion. Removed 2x Priest of the Feast for 2x Spirit Lash.
- 07 Jul. 2017: Guide updated for new archetype format.
- 09 Apr. 2017: Deck added. A Combo Priest deck that aggressively cycles to pull off powerful Divine Spirit/Inner Fire combos.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks