Combo Priest Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Combo Priest Card List
- 2. Combo Priest Mana Curve
- 3. Combo Priest Strategy
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
The Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combo has existed since the inception of Hearthstone. This Combo Miracle Priest deck uses this combination with the aid of powerful spell synergy cards from the Journey to Un'Goro expansion. The deck aims to aggressively draw through its deck to assemble the required combo pieces and kill opponents in a single turn.
1. Combo Priest Card List
This deck costs 3,500 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAa0GAtwBvsgCDu0B+ALlBPYH1QjRCtIK0wrXCvIM+wzRwQLYwQLwzwIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Combo Priest Mana Curve
3. Combo Priest Strategy
This deck aims to play a solid curve of minions that can be used to aggressively draw as many cards as possible. When the time is right, the deck aims to pull off one of the oldest combos in the game, by using a combination of Health buffs, Divine Spirit, and Inner Fire a minion can be given an immense amount of Attack, capable of killing opponents in a single blow.
Although this variant contains most of the Miracle Priest draw engine, it is important to be aware how much burst damage you are capable of and which combo pieces you need. It may sometimes be worth keeping cards like Power Word: Shield as it can provide up to an additional 8 damage when combined with 2x Divine Spirit and Inner Fire.
Shadow Visions also plays a more important role in this variant. Its ability to copy a card from the deck allows it to function as a wildcard when it comes to executing combos and should therefore be used as late as possible as you will have a better idea of what card you need in order to execute a combo.
4. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 12 Apr. 2018: Deck updated for the Witchwood expansion.
- 07 Feb. 2018: This deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the 10.2 balance patch.
- 11 Aug. 2017: Decklist updated for KotFT expansion. Removed 2x Priest of the Feast for 2x Spirit Lash.
- 07 Jul. 2017: Guide updated for new archetype format.
- 09 Apr. 2017: Deck added. A Combo Priest deck that aggressively cycles to pull off powerful Divine Spirit/Inner Fire combos.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Classic Decks
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?