Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck List Guide - Ashes of Outland April 2020
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Galakrond Tempo Rogue in the Ashes of Outland expansion.
Galakrond Tempo Rogue is an archetype that arose in the Desecent of Dragons expansion. It takes traditional Tempo Rogue and Lackey Rogue tools and combines them with the power of Galakrond, the Nightmare to create a deck capable of huge tempo plays and lots of value.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Galakrond Tempo Rogue Deck Lists
Galakrond Tempo Rogue Mulligan Guide
Galakrond Tempo Rogue is a tempo deck that relies largely on the use of Invoke mechanics. As such, you will largely be looking for Invoke cards in your mulligan to ensure a strong mid game.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — Praise Galakrond!, Seal Fate, Pharaoh Cat, and EVIL Miscreant.
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — Backstab, SI:7 Agent.
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — Galakrond, the Nightmare.
Galakrond Tempo Rogue Strategy
Galakrond Rogue requires you to stay safe during the early game. You should make use of Rogue's cheap removal, prioritising using the Invoke spells, Praise Galakrond! and Seal Fate, wherever possible. Once you reach the mid game, there are various different directions you can go with this deck depending on your hand composition.
Going into the mid game, you should continue to try and control the board using additional Invoke cards Devoted Maniac and Shield of Galakrond, alongside Lackeys as necessary with the aim of having Invoked at least 4 times by turn 7.
Going into the late game, your aim is to play either a full Invoked Galakrond, the Nightmare or use Heistbaron Togwaggle to discover a Wondrous Wand. From here you can begin to play a flurry of 0-Cost cards to control the board and overwhelm your opponent, or simply kill your opponent outright in some cases.
Against Aggro, you should try to keep the board under control, making full use of your Lackeys as the deck has no direct source of healing available. If you do find yourself behind, Kronx Dragonhoof is an extremely powerful card that can be used to clear the board and can often be a great turning point in a game if you are struggling.
Against Control, your aim should be to maximise the value of your deck to win the game. This will largely come down to tactical use of your Lackeys and the cards they Discover. In particular, you should look out for cards like Dragonqueen Alexstrasza from your Draconic Lackeys and Togwaggle's Scheme from your Ethereal Lackeys to help you in the long run.
Galakrond Tempo Rogue Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Earthen Ring Farseer for 2x Boompistol Bully.
- Against Control — Add 1x Togwaggle's Scheme for 1x SI:7 Agent.
- 07 Apr. 2020: Guide has been completely overhauled for the Ashes of Outland expansion.
- 11 Dec. 2019: Deck added.
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's