Malygos Quest Warlock Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Quest Warlock in the Scholomance Academy expansion.
Quest Warlock is a unique deck that aims to draw cards as fast as possible for theQuest. Once the Quest is complete, it uses the Hero Power to consistently discount cards and overwhelm opponents with the resulting tempo.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Malygos Quest Warlock Deck Mulligan Guide
As a Quest deck, your primary aim when mulliganing should be to prioritise finding cards that help you complete your Quest as quickly as possible.
- General Mulligan — , , .
- Mulligan Against Aggro — , .
- Mulligan Against Control — .
Malygos Quest Warlock Deck Strategy
Against Aggro, you should prioritise surviving much more highly than just completing your Quest. While you should still use, you will often find yourself skipping them for board clears like and . If you find yourself low on Health, is extremely powerful with , doubling both the damage done and Health stolen, double again to 16 with 2 Artificiers. Once you stabilise on the board, you will often became to grind down your opponent with little or no burst damage from your combo cards.
Against Control, it is very important to maximise the damage of your final combo, as your opponent will most likely be able to heal the small amounts of damage you deal throughout the game. To counteract this, you should try to discount as many combo pieces as you can with Malygos and Alexstrasza, you can use at any point to try and shuffle them back into your deck. If you have multiple burn-damage spells in hand, can additionally be use to put your expensive 9-cost Dragons to the top of your deck, allowing you to easily naturally draw them using your Hero Power and natural draws to pull off your combo quicker.. If you have drawn too many Combo pieces naturally, especially
Malygos Quest Warlock Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x for 1x and 1x .
- Against Control — Add 1x Soulfire for 1x .
- 07 Aug. 2020: Deck added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees