Miracle Priest Deck List Guide - Descent of Dragons December 2019
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Miracle Priest in Descent of Dragons expansion.
Miracle Priest is an archetype that first saw play with the release of the Journey to Un'Goro expansion. As the name suggests, it is very reminiscent of old Miracle Rogue deck and is able to rapidly cycle through its entire deck at record pace.
This guide is now defunct due to multiple key cards being rotated to the Hall of Fame as part of the Ashes of Outland expansion pre-patch.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Miracle Priest Mulligan Guide
As a very draw-dependant deck, it is imported to ensure you find key cards in your mulligan to begin rapidly drawing cards.
- General Mulligan — Northshire Cleric, Acolyte of Pain.
- Mulligan Against Aggro — Wild Pyromancer.
- Mulligan Against Control — Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
Miracle Priest Strategy
Your goal when playing Miracle Priest should be to draw every single card in your deck as quickly as possible. This is primarily done through the combination of Wild Pyromancer, Northshire Cleric, Acolyte of Pain, and cheap spells. You should use Wild Pyromancer to continually trigger Acolyte of Pain to draw cards, or use it to damage all minions on board before healing them with Circle of Healing while Northshire Cleric is in play. From turn 6 onward, you can use Gadgetzan Auctioneer to draw the remainder of your deck by making liberal use of the 0-Cost spells in the deck. Once you are out of cards in your deck, you should immediately use Chef Nomi to populate the board. Chef Nomi can then be paired with Seance to populate the board multiple turns in a row to overwhelm opponents.
Against Aggro, you should play a bit more defensively as the deck has minimal healing available. Wild Pyromancer is an excellent way to clear the board and can be saved for larger combos. Due to the lack of board clears in common Aggro decks, playing the 2 Grave Horrors in the deck in combination with Seance is usually enough to secure a win and is much faster than waiting for Chef Nomi.
Against Control, you should have the freedom to draw through your deck as quickly as possible with no real pressure from your opponent. Due to Control decks using many board clears, it is imperative to make full use of every card in your deck to secure a win. In no circumstances should you ever use Seance on anything but Chef Nomi. Additionally, pairing both of your Grave Horrors with any leftover minions in your deck will often force out a board clear from your opponent, decreasing the amount of tools available for when you play Chef Nomi.
Miracle Priest Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x Penance for 1x Whispers of EVIL.
- Against Control — Add 1x Alexstrasza for 1x Mass Hysteria.
- 26 Mar. 2020: Deck has been retired due to rotation of key cards to the Hall of Fame.
- 10 Dec. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Descent of Dragons expansion. Removed 2x Divine Spirit for 2x Whispers of EVIL.
- 01 Sep. 2019: Deck updated for the September play season. Removed 1x Auchenai Soulpriest for 1x Zephrys the Great.
- 06 Aug. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the Saviors of Uldum expansion.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the July card rotation.
- 05 Jun. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the June balance patch.
- 01 May 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the May play season.
- 18 Apr. 2019: Guide has been completely overhauled for new Chef Nomi variant.
- 08 Apr. 2019: Deck has been moved to Wild for the year of the Dragon.
- 01 Jan. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the January play season.
- 11 Dec. 2018: Deck added.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On