Muzzy's Dreamhack Montreal Highlander Priest Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Muzzy's Highlander Priest Card List
- 2. Muzzy's Highlander Priest Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Muzzy's Highlander Priest
- 4. Muzzy's Highlander Priest Pros and Cons
- 5. Muzzy's Highlander Priest Quick Mulligan Guide
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
This variant of Highlander Priest aims to quickly cycle cards in order to draw into the Raza the Chained + Shadowreaper Anduin and then follow them up with Prophet Velen and Mind Blast to burst down opponents.
It was used by Muzzy as part of his Dreamhack Montreal victory.
1. Muzzy's Highlander Priest Card List
This deck costs 13,740 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAa0GHgmKAfsBlwKcArQCoQTlBO0FpQnTCtcK8gz7DKGsApK0AoO7ArW7Are7Ati7Aui/Auq/AtHBAtjBAtnBAtPFAs/HAr7IAvDPApDTAgAA (copy to clipboard)
2. Muzzy's Highlander Priest Mana Curve
3. Comments On Muzzy's Highlander Priest
This variant of Highlander Priest shares a lot of similarities with Findan's variant used to finish Rank 1 on the EU Legend ladder in August 2017.
The variant features large amounts of card draw to access to powerful Raza the Chained and Shadowreaper Anduin combination to begin burning down opponents. The unique difference in this variant is the addition of Mind Blast which adds an extra level of burst damage in the late-game, especially in combination with Prophet Velen. In environments where opponents do not know your full decklist, such as on ladder, this addition is great for bursting down unsuspecting opponents from high amounts of Health.
4. Muzzy's Highlander Priest Pros and Cons
The addition of Mind Blast makes this variant even stronger against slower decks, especially against other Highlander Priest decks where it is important to be able to deal damage as fast as possible. The drawback is that Mind Blast offers no value in the early and mid-game and will simply clog your hand against Aggro decks where almost any other card would be more useful.
5. Muzzy's Highlander Priest Quick Mulligan Guide
With this deck you are looking to play Raza the Chained and Shadowreaper Anduin as soon as possible and should mulligan aggressively for them in addition to Kazakus in your opening hand. Against Aggro you should additionally look for some cheap spells or minions to help survive the early-game such as Potion of Madness, Holy Smite, Shadow Word: Pain, and Northshire Cleric.
6. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
7. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 17 Sep. 2017: Muzzy's Dreamhack Montreal Highlander Priest added.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King