Sea Giant Evolve Shaman Deck
Table of Contents
There are times in both tournaments and ladder when Evolve Shaman is used by many players. The addition of Sea Giant to the deck gives a very powerful tech card to gain an advantage in the mirror match.
1. Card List
This deck costs 5,760 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Shaman Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAaoIBIEEkbwClL0C9r0CDdMB5QfwB5MJ+qoC+6oCoLYCh7wC0bwC+b8CkcECm8IC68ICAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Mana Curve
3. Pros and Cons
Sea Giant is a very powerful card if it can be cast cheaply, and is often a consideration in decks that make wide boards. Of course, when making your own wide boards and playing against your oppponent's wide board, that makes the Sea Giant a great card. Most aggressive decks, and the mirror, struggle to deal with an 8/8 minion, and so the card is very useful in those situations.
As always, this comes at a price. The removal of a Mana Tide Totem is very punishing against Control decks, and those same decks do not put down many minions to help fuel the Sea Giant. On top of that, if you ever play it cheaply, it will often get removed by AoE effects that you would your opponent use on your small cards.
4. Quick Mulligan
In general, you should keep the following cards in Mulligan:
For further mulligan information check out our featured deck for Evolve Shaman.
5. About the Author
L0rinda has extensive experience with Hearthstone. After starting out with Arena and becoming one of the most prominent streamers in that format, he moved over to Constructed and now primarily spends his time as a caster for Blizzard, Starladder, and Dreamhack.
- 07 Jul. 2017: Deck Added. This variant of the deck uses Sea Giants, largely as tech for the mirror match.
- Balance Patch Confirmed For May 22nd
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #16
- What's the Move #24 - Broken Mirrors
- Nerfs for Six Cards Are Now Live
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2018
- Next Batch of BlizzCon Tickets Coming on Saturday
- Noblegarden Event Brings Golden Cards, New Tavern Brawl
- HCT Americas Standout Lineups, Decks, and Analysis
- Tier 1 Post Nerf
- Even Paladin
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Even Rogue
- Hearthstone: Replay Mode
- Taunt Druid Deck
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Control Hunter Deck List