Stealth Rogue Deck
This guide contains detailed strategy, mulligan, and deck-building information to help you improve your Stealth Rogue play for The Madness at the Darkmoon Faire meta.
Stealth Rogue is a hyper-aggressive deck that aims to rush opponents down as quickly as possible. It utilises Stealth minions to ensure they are not killed off before attacking opponents, while also making them an excellent target for attack boosts likeand .
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Stealth Rogue Deck Mulligan Guide
Stealth Rogue relies on having early-game minions to begin pressuring opponents and you should use your mulligan to aggressively look for them.
You should always look for, , and in your opening hand.
If you already have 2 Stealth minions, or 1 Stealth minions and, you can additionally keep .
Against Aggro, you can additionally look forto help control the board in the early game.
Against Control, you can additionally keepto ensure you can maintain pressure going into the mid game.
Stealth Rogue Deck Strategy
During the early game, you should look to put light pressure onto your opponent with your minions, but prioritising drawing cards using.
Once you draw into it, you should playas soon as possible. With it equipped, you should swiftly follow up with weapon buffs from and , and begin attacking your opponent directly with your weapon.
After your weapon is up and running, you can freely follow up with minions like Dread Corsair, and to add further pressure your opponent before using a mix of direct damage like Eviscerate and Southsea Deckhand to finish them off.,
Against Aggro, should look to made additional trades with your weapon, and even Eviscerate, to help protect your minions and maximise the recurring damage they are able to deal.
Against Control, you should try to get additional value out of your cards, specifically saving yours until you have multiple weapon buffs available to boost the value of and . can often be used as a powerful mid-game tool to slow down your opponent and force them to waste their removal.
Stealth Rogue Deck Card Swaps
Against Aggro, 2xcan be used instead of 1x , 1x .
Against Control, 1xcan be used in place of 1x .
- 22 Jan. 2021: Deck added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players