Velen Dragon Priest Wild Deck
The following guide outlines how to play Dragon Priest which has received a huge buff in the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion through the incredible Drakonid Operative which is one of the most powerful cards in this expansion. It is relatively simple to play and can be extremely effective against other aggressive decks that aim to grip the board early.
This build includes Prophet Velen as an additional win-condition that can be extremely useful against Reno decks and other popular Control strategies.
Wild Velen Dragon Priest Card List
This deck costs 5,360 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Wild Velen Dragon Priest Mana Curve
Wild Velen Dragon Priest Strategy
This variant plays out almost the same as Wild Dragon Priest, but with the addition of burst damage from Prophet Velen and Mind Blast. Where possible this combo should be saved until you lose board control as most opponents will not expect any burst damage outside of Blackwing Corruptor.
- 10 Aug. 2017: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the KotFT meta.
- 24 Jul. 2017: Guide updated to reflect new Icy Veins archetype format.
- 04 Apr. 2017: Deck moved to Wild for the Journey to Un'Goro expansion. Removed 2x Kabal Talonpriest for 2x Velen's Chosen.
- 15 Dec. 2016: Deck added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years