Velen Dragon Priest Wild Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Wild Velen Dragon Priest Card List
- 2. Wild Velen Dragon Priest Mana Curve
- 3. Wild Velen Dragon Priest Strategy
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
The following guide outlines how to play Dragon Priest which has received a huge buff in the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion through the incredible Drakonid Operative which is one of the most powerful cards in this expansion. It is relatively simple to play and can be extremely effective against other aggressive decks that aim to grip the board early.
This build includes Prophet Velen as an additional win-condition that can be extremely useful against Reno decks and other popular Control strategies.
1. Wild Velen Dragon Priest Card List
This deck costs 5,240 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAa0GBgmhBNcKhReqsgLqvwIMlwLlBLkG0wryDI8P7hHpEokUpBSCtQK6uwIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Wild Velen Dragon Priest Mana Curve
3. Wild Velen Dragon Priest Strategy
This variant plays out almost the same as Wild Dragon Priest, but with the addition of burst damage from Prophet Velen and Mind Blast. Where possible this combo should be saved until you lose board control as most opponents will not expect any burst damage outside of Blackwing Corruptor.
4. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 10 Aug. 2017: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the KotFT meta.
- 24 Jul. 2017: Guide updated to reflect new Icy Veins archetype format.
- 04 Apr. 2017: Deck moved to Wild for the Journey to Un'Goro expansion. Removed 2x Kabal Talonpriest for 2x Velen's Chosen.
- 15 Dec. 2016: Deck added.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter