xBlyzes Rank 1 Legend Combo Priest Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. xBlyzes Combo Priest Card List
- 2. xBlyzes Combo Priest Mana Curve
- 3. xBlyzes Combo Priest Strategy
- 4. xBlyzes Combo Priest Pros and Cons
- 5. xBlyzes Combo Priest Quick Mulligan Guide
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
This deck takes advantage of the Witchwood expansion by going back to one of Hearthstones oldest strategies. This Combo Miracle Priest uses minions and spells to rapidly draw cards to assemble Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combos to burst down opponents.
1. xBlyzes Combo Priest Card List
This deck costs 3,540 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAa0GBPcMvsgCke0CvfMCDfgC5QT2B9UIpQnRCtIK8gzRwQLYwQLKwwLOzALkzAIA (copy to clipboard)
2. xBlyzes Combo Priest Mana Curve
3. xBlyzes Combo Priest Strategy
This Combo Priest deck aims to cycle cards aggressively using a combination of Wild Pyromancer, Circle of Healing, Northshire Cleric, Acolyte of Pain, and other cheap spells. The multiple AoE healing effects also allow Injured Blademaster and Quartz Elemental to be very effective cards in the deck.
Lightwarden is also an additional tech used in this deck that can greatly benefit from the healing combos present in the deck, but most importantly it serves as a counter to Healing Rain used by tyrannical Shudderwock Shaman decks.
4. xBlyzes Combo Priest Pros and Cons
The additional minions present in this variant in addition to Silence make it much easier to stick minions to the board and exceute the final combo. However, the lack of hard removal spells make things very difficult if board control is ever lost.
5. xBlyzes Combo Priest Quick Mulligan Guide
You should be primarily be looking for your card draw tools such as Northshire Cleric, Acolyte of Pain, and Power Word: Shield in your opening hand as without these cards the deck can struggle to function.
6. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 13 Apr. 2018: Deck added.
- Our Monster Hunt Guide Is Up!
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play