Flobbidinous Floop — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Flobbidinous Floop is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid has access to many powerful and expensive minions which are excellent in combination with Flobbidinous Floop. He can be played in Taunt Druid decks as an extra copy of Hadronox or Master Oakheart, he can be used in Malygos decks as a 21 damage combo with double Moonfire and Swipe, or simply as a "value" minion to create additional copies of The Lich King, Ysera, Dragonhatcher, or Dreampetal Florist. Due to his wide number of uses, Flobbidinous Floop is a safe craft for fans of the Druid class.
Flobbidinous Floop is a suitable Arena card in any deck which runs a reasonable number of cards that are good targets to copy. Try to prioritize minions which have powerful Battlecry and Deathrattle abilities when running Flobbidinious Floop, but do not go out of your way to pick minions which are considered weak without him, as this will do more to dillute the power level of your deck than improve it.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck