Flobbidinous Floop — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Flobbidinous Floop is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid has access to many powerful and expensive minions which are excellent in combination with Flobbidinous Floop. He can be played in Taunt Druid decks as an extra copy of Hadronox or Master Oakheart, he can be used in Malygos decks as a 21 damage combo with double Moonfire and Swipe, or simply as a "value" minion to create additional copies of The Lich King, Ysera, Dragonhatcher, or Dreampetal Florist. Due to his wide number of uses, Flobbidinous Floop is a safe craft for fans of the Druid class.
Flobbidinous Floop is a suitable Arena card in any deck which runs a reasonable number of cards that are good targets to copy. Try to prioritize minions which have powerful Battlecry and Deathrattle abilities when running Flobbidinious Floop, but do not go out of your way to pick minions which are considered weak without him, as this will do more to dillute the power level of your deck than improve it.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens