Flobbidinous Floop — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Flobbidinous Floop is a Druid-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Druid has access to many powerful and expensive minions which are excellent in combination with Flobbidinous Floop. He can be played in Taunt Druid decks as an extra copy of Hadronox or Master Oakheart, he can be used in Malygos decks as a 21 damage combo with double Moonfire and Swipe, or simply as a "value" minion to create additional copies of The Lich King, Ysera, Dragonhatcher, or Dreampetal Florist. Due to his wide number of uses, Flobbidinous Floop is a safe craft for fans of the Druid class.
Flobbidinous Floop is a suitable Arena card in any deck which runs a reasonable number of cards that are good targets to copy. Try to prioritize minions which have powerful Battlecry and Deathrattle abilities when running Flobbidinious Floop, but do not go out of your way to pick minions which are considered weak without him, as this will do more to dillute the power level of your deck than improve it.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens