Mech Paladin Deck List Guide - Saviors of Uldum September 2019
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Mech Paladin in Saviors of Uldum expansion.
Mech Paladin is an archetype that spawned from the Boomsday Project expansion. The deck focuses on playing select few Mechs and then proceeding to buff them with powerful Magnetic buffs so that they become almost unstoppable in strength. This playstyle plays right into the Legendary spell Kangor's Endless Army by resurrecting previously killed Mechs with their Magnetic buffs intact for a powerful finisher.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Mech Paladin Mulligan Guide
Mech Paladin lacks core removal tools, so it is important to look for a strong curve of minions in your mulligan to secure the board early.
- General Mulligan — Galvanizer, Glow-Tron, Crystology, Upgradeable Framebot.
- Mulligan Against Aggro — Bronze Gatekeeper.
- Mulligan Against Control — Glowstone Technician.
Mech Paladin Strategy
When playing Mech Paladin, you should try to secure the board as quickly as possible using Galvanizer, Glow-Tron, and Upgradeable Framebot. From there you should make full use of Magnetic minions, such as Bronze Gatekeeper and Annoy-o-Module to buff up a single threat. You should take any value trades available to control the board while creating the biggest minion possible. Due to the deck's reliance on Kangor's Endless Army, you should try to avoid having more than 3 Mechs on your board by making full use of Magnetic buffs, unless you anticipate a lot of single-target removal from your opponent. If your board gets cleared, you can use Kangor's Endless Army, drawing it with Prismatic Lens if necessary, to refill your board to resume pressure.
Against Aggro, it is highly unlikely there will be any hard removal available, so stacking all Magnetic effects on a single minion is very powerful. Bronze Gatekeeper and Annoy-o-Module are also very powerful Magnetic minions as the Taunt effects they provide will prevent opponents from ignoring your minions and rushing you down.
Against Control, it is very likely you opponent will have access to hard removal so you should try to maximise the value of your deck. Holding back until you can get a large hand buff from Glowstone Technician will allow you to put heavy pressure on your opponent. You should try to spread your Magnetic buffs across multiple minions to mitigate the effect of their removal. As board clears, like Brawl, are also likely, ensuring you have Mechano-Egg on the board will act as strong deterrents due to their Deathrattle effects. Despite taking countermeasures, it is likely your initial board will be cleared, so having Kangor's Endless Army for a second wind is almost essential.
Mech Paladin Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x Crystalsmith Kangor for 1x Mechano-Egg.
- Against Control — Add 1x Tirion Fordring for 1x Upgradeable Framebot.
- 02 Sep. 2019: Guide reviewed for September play season.
- 06 Aug. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the Saviors of Uldum expansion.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Deck has been updated for the July card rotation. Removed 2x Mechanical Whelp, 2x Nightmare Amalgam, 1x Upgradeable Framebot for 2x Call to Adventure, 2x Glowstone Technician, 1x SN1P-SN4P.
- 05 Jun. 2019: Deck has been updated for the June balance patch. Removed 2x Acidic Swamp Ooze for 2x Crystology.
- 01 May 2019: deck has been reviewed for the May play season
- 19 Apr. 2019: Guide has been completely overhauled for the Rise of Shadows expansion.
- 07 Feb. 2019: Guide has been updated following the February balance patch.
- 01 Jan. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the January play season.
- 04 Dec. 2018: Deck updated for the Rastakhan's Rumble expansion.
- 01 Oct. 2018: Deck has been reviewed for the October play season.
- 01 Sep. 2018: Guide reviewed for the September play season. Removed 1x Bronze Gatekeeper, 1x Nightmare Amalgam for 2x Giggling Inventor
- 08 Aug. 2018: Mech Warrior added to similar decks.
- 08 Aug. 2018: Deck added.
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists