Rdu's Evolve Shaman Deck
Table of Contents
Rdu and Hoej changed just one card from our featured deck for Evolve Shaman for the HCT championship in China, but it can have a big impact on how the deck plays out. Removing one Stonehill Defender for Barnes gives the potential for Evolve to be more useful in the games where Doppelgangster is not drawn.
1. Card List
This deck costs 5,060 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Shaman Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAaoIBIW4ApG8ApS9ApvCAg2BBOUH8AeTCfqqAvuqAqC2Aoe8AtG8Ava9Avm/ApHBAuvCAgA= (copy to clipboard)
2. Mana Curve
3. Pros and Cons
This variant of the deck uses Barnes for multiple reasons. It has great synergy with the rest of the deck, with nearly every minion that it can fetch having some use. The minion that is copied also retains its casting cost, which means that Barnes functions as a mini Doppelgangster. Finally, playing two minions with only one card works well within the theme of making as many wide boards as possible.
All of the above advantages of Barnes are useful against Control decks, which are the weak spot for this archetype. However, the removal of a Stonehill Defender does mean that the deck is potentially missing not only the Taunt provided by the Defender, but also the Taunt that you would find from its Battlecry. This means that this build is a little weaker than usual against Aggro lineups.
4. Quick Mulligan
In general, you should keep the following cards in Mulligan:
For further mulligan information check out our featured deck for Evolve Shaman.
5. About the Author
L0rinda has extensive experience with Hearthstone. After starting out with Arena and becoming one of the most prominent streamers in that format, he moved over to Constructed and now primarily spends his time as a caster for Blizzard, Starladder, and Dreamhack.
6. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 12 Jul. 2017: Descriptions changed to add Hoej's name alongside RDU.
- 07 Jul. 2017: Deck Added. This is the build RDU used for the HCT Spring Championships in Shanghai.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck