Wild N'Zoth Miracle Rogue Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Wild N'Zoth Miracle Rogue Card List
- 2. Wild N'Zoth Miracle Rogue Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Wild N'Zoth Miracle Rogue
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
The following guide contains instruction on how to play N'Zoth Miracle Rogue. This deck is a variation on the standard Miracle Rogue formula that relies on some high damage burst combo. Instead this deck plays for board control and uses Gadgetzan Auctioneer to stay high on resources.
1. Wild N'Zoth Miracle Rogue Card List
This deck costs 6,960 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAaIHBLIC8wyDrALgrAINtAHtAs0DmwW5BogHpAfdCIYJgQ7EFvmrArKtAgA= (copy to clipboard)
2. Wild N'Zoth Miracle Rogue Mana Curve
3. Comments On Wild N'Zoth Miracle Rogue
Primarily, with Journey Below you are simply looking for additional copies of cards that you play in the deck already. However, there are some matchup concerns to consider. Against Heavy Control decks like Warrior, super high value Deathrattles like Sylvanas Windrunner, Cairne Bloodhoof, or Anub'arak are extremely valuable. Similarly against all-out Aggro decks, picking up an Infested Tauren, Deathlord or Chillmaw can be life saving if there is not the generally superior Sludge Belcher available. Most of the time it is correct to simply cast this card when you have the Mana available, but check your hand and consider the state of the game before doing so, since it may be that you need Journey Below to serve as a cheap activator for a Combo effect.
Xaril, Poisoned Mind is another fantastic addition to the deck that generates more token Spells for you. Not only are these cheap 1 Mana spells excellent for cycling with Gadgetzan Auctioneer, their effects also play perfectly into the strategy of the deck as there are Spells that are close approximations of strong Rogue cards like Cold Blood and Conceal.
One particular Toxin to play close attention to is Bloodthistle Toxin which allows you to return a minion to your hand and make it cost 2 less. This can become a single-handed win-condition against heavy Control decks if you are able to play N'Zoth, the Corruptor and then use a Coin or Preparation to return it to your hand immediately before they have a chance to remove your board. This way, even after they have used their premium AoE clears, you can still refill the board.
Your late-game win-condition, if it gets that far, is N'Zoth, the Corruptor which allows you re-summon all of the Deathrattle minions that have died so far. Because of this keeping track of what you have played is important, so use of deck tracking software or a pen and paper is advised if you do not have a strong memory. Since most of the respawned minions have Deathrattle effects that put cards in your hand, you can often be caused to overdraw if your opponent has an AoE effect for your board. Due to this, it may be better to dump any additional Coins and small Spells that you have in your hand after playing N'Zoth in order to make room for more valuable cards from Undercity Huckster.
4. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
5. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 10 Aug. 2017: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the KotFT meta.
- 20 Jun. 2017: Guide updated to reflect new Icy Veins layout. Removed 1x Undercity Huckster, 1x Counterfeit Coin for 2x Shadowstep.
- 02 Apr. 2017: This deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the Journey to Un'Goro expansion.
- 21 Dec. 2016: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for Means Streets of Gadgetzan meta.
- 12 Jun. 2016: Deck added.
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard