Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Jade Rogue Deck
This deck costs 7,460 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Comments On The Variation
This variant of the deck focuses heavily on board control, which means that you will be trying to end each of your turns with a clear opposing board, and at least one minion of your own in play. As mentioned in the introduction, there are multiple tools for doing this. In the early-game, Plague Scientist requires both Combo, and a friendly minion to do its job, and because of this, Fire Fly is added to the early game to give more consistency.
As the game progresses, you will be looking to maintain control of the board first and foremost, and take the opportunity to create Jades as a secondary goal. Shadowcaster combos particularly well with Aya Blackpaw and Jade Spirit, but it works well with many other cards in the deck too, as nearly every minion in the deck has a useful effect.
Pros and Cons
This variant of the deck has a straightforward minion based strategy. This means that the deck is more consistent. Against that, it has fewer big comeback mechanisms, and so if it does lose the early board, it is a little weaker. This can come into play against decks that go very wide such as Token Shaman.
You should generally mulligan for the following cards:
These cards will help you grab the early board.
- 17 Aug. 2017: Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Deck variant added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade