Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Jade Rogue Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Card List
- 2. Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On The Variation
- 4. Pros and Cons
- 5. Quick Mulligan
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
Akumaker's version of Jade Rogue concentrates entirely on tempo. Plague Scientist, SI:7 Agent, Vilespine Slayer, and Bonemare all help with tempo gains. Shadowcaster is included in the deck as a way of generating extra Jade minions. Akumaker built and piloted this deck to Rank 21 Legend.
1. Card List
This deck costs 7,460 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Mana Curve
3. Comments On The Variation
This variant of the deck focuses heavily on board control, which means that you will be trying to end each of your turns with a clear opposing board, and at least one minion of your own in play. As mentioned in the introduction, there are multiple tools for doing this. In the early-game, Plague Scientist requires both Combo, and a friendly minion to do its job, and because of this, Fire Fly is added to the early game to give more consistency.
As the game progresses, you will be looking to maintain control of the board first and foremost, and take the opportunity to create Jades as a secondary goal. Shadowcaster combos particularly well with Aya Blackpaw and Jade Spirit, but it works well with many other cards in the deck too, as nearly every minion in the deck has a useful effect.
4. Pros and Cons
This variant of the deck has a straightforward minion based strategy. This means that the deck is more consistent. Against that, it has fewer big comeback mechanisms, and so if it does lose the early board, it is a little weaker. This can come into play against decks that go very wide such as Token Shaman.
5. Quick Mulligan
You should generally mulligan for the following cards:
These cards will help you grab the early board.
6. About the Author
L0rinda has extensive experience with Hearthstone. After starting out with Arena and becoming one of the most prominent streamers in that format, he moved over to Constructed and now primarily spends his time as a caster for Blizzard, Starladder, and Dreamhack.
- 17 Aug. 2017: Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Deck variant added.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Mage Deck
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread