Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Jade Rogue Deck
1. Card List
This deck costs 7,460 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Mana Curve
3. Comments On The Variation
This variant of the deck focuses heavily on board control, which means that you will be trying to end each of your turns with a clear opposing board, and at least one minion of your own in play. As mentioned in the introduction, there are multiple tools for doing this. In the early-game, Plague Scientist requires both Combo, and a friendly minion to do its job, and because of this, Fire Fly is added to the early game to give more consistency.
As the game progresses, you will be looking to maintain control of the board first and foremost, and take the opportunity to create Jades as a secondary goal. Shadowcaster combos particularly well with Aya Blackpaw and Jade Spirit, but it works well with many other cards in the deck too, as nearly every minion in the deck has a useful effect.
4. Pros and Cons
This variant of the deck has a straightforward minion based strategy. This means that the deck is more consistent. Against that, it has fewer big comeback mechanisms, and so if it does lose the early board, it is a little weaker. This can come into play against decks that go very wide such as Token Shaman.
5. Quick Mulligan
You should generally mulligan for the following cards:
These cards will help you grab the early board.
- 17 Aug. 2017: Akumaker's Rank 21 Legend Deck variant added.
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Leak: Rise of Shadows Is The Name of The New Hearthstone Expansion
- Hearthstone Leak: Rafaam Holding Dalaran Card
- The Scientist Is The Last in The Series Of Hearthstone Teasers
- The Witch Teaser
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game
- Elemental Shaman
- Wall Priest
- The Instant Mill ! (druid wild)