Budget Aggro Rogue Deck List Guide (Rise of Shadows May 2019)
This guide contains detailed strategy, mulligan, and deck-building information to help you improve your Aggro Rogue play for the Rise of Shadows meta. Here, we present a Budget variation of the deck.
Aggro Rogue is a relentlessly aggressive deck that has existed since the early days of Hearthstone. By using cheap Rogue spells like Sap and Eviscerate to control the board, minions are free to push damage directly to aggressively pressure opponents.
Aggro Rogue has lost a few strong cards at the start of the year of the Dragon. However, it remains a very strong deck as it has been hurt less by the standard rotation than most other meta decks.
1. Budget Aggro Rogue Card List
This Budget Aggro Rogue deck costs 2,640 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Budget Aggro Rogue Mana Curve
Aggro Rogue can be made significantly cheaper by cutting Legendaries like Myra's Unstable Element, Leeroy Jenkins, and Edwin VanCleef. As all of these cards represent independent win conditions of the deck, there is some impact on the win rate of the deck.
To overcome the loss of some of the late-game Legendaries, additional early-game minions have been added to allow the deck to snowball out of control even faster. Additionally, Crazed Chemist has been added as an alternative source of burst damage in place of Leeroy Jenkins.
For more detailed strategies and more expensive card additions, check out our full-budget Aggro Rogue guide.
- 01 May 2019: Deck has been updated for the May play season. Removed 2x Necrium Blade, 2x Sharkfin Fan for 2x Waggle Pick, 2x EVIL Miscreant
- 26 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- Big Paladin
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists
- Dalaran Heist Druid Guide
- Budget Cyclone Mage
- Dalaran Heist Warlock Guide
- Dalaran Heist Paladin Guide
- Mage Secrets Not Working in Dalaran Heist?