Deathknight OTK Paladin Deck
This deck aims to assemble a powerful combo of Auctionmaster Beardo and multiple copies of The Coin in combination with Uther of the Ebon Blade to summon the Four Horsemen in a single turn to win the game. It uses a range of Control Powerful tools to slow down the game while simultaneously drawing as many cards as possible to draw the required cards to win the game.
1. Deathknight OTK Paladin Card List
This deck costs 10,260 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Deathknight OTK Paladin Mana Curve
3. Comments On Deathknight OTK Paladin
This variant uses the same tools as other Control Paladin decks to Control the game. However, it relies solely on the combination of Uther of the Ebon Blade and Auctionmaster Beardo to end the game. To help push towards the deck's win condition, any spare Mana should be used to draw cards using Loot Hoarder, Call to Arms, and Lay on Hands.
In order to win the game, the Hero Power of Uther of the Ebon Blade must be used 4 times in a single turn. This can be done with the aid of Auctionmaster Beardo in combination with copies of The Coin to refresh your Hero Power and generate additional Mana. Additional Coins can be acquired during the game through the use of Burgly Bullys and you should be careful not to waste Coins if they are going to be required to end the game.
4. Deathknight OTK Paladin Pros and Cons
This deck has a unique ability to instantly win the game if it is able to get all Horsemen in play, which can be incredibly useful against Control decks that would be otherwise impossible to kill. However, the lack of other win conditions makes it incredibly slow at punishing Aggro decks.
5. Deathknight OTK Paladin Quick Mulligan Guide
- 07 Feb. 2018: Variant added.
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Rumble Run Priest Guide
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles