Infinite Toki Monster Hunt Guide
Infinite Toki is one of the unique final bosses available at the end of a Witchwood Monster Hunt while playing as the Time-Tinker.
Infinite Toki is a time-sensitive boss that plays similarly to a Tempo Mage and has access tominions to get ahead on the board and will use the Hero Power if minions are left unchecked. If you play too slowly, the boss can use the card to reset everything in game except your Health.
Against Infinite Toki, your first concern should be to keep the board under control at all times. If you leave any minions on the board, you run the risk of the boss usingto allow them to attack 4 times for huge damage.
While in control of the board, you should aim to be as aggressive as possible and make full use of theHero Power to get the best value from your random effects before the boss can use . As the card resets everything in the game apart from your Health, you should not worry about things like card advantage of fatigue damage.
- 28 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)