Infinite Toki Monster Hunt Guide
Infinite Toki is one of the unique final bosses available at the end of a Witchwood Monster Hunt while playing as the Time-Tinker.
Infinite Toki is a time-sensitive boss that plays similarly to a Tempo Mage and has access to Clockwork Assistant minions to get ahead on the board and will use the Chronoacceleration Hero Power if minions are left unchecked. If you play too slowly, the boss can use the Alternate Timeline card to reset everything in game except your Health.
Against Infinite Toki, your first concern should be to keep the board under control at all times. If you leave any minions on the board, you run the risk of the boss using Chronoacceleration to allow them to attack 4 times for huge damage.
While in control of the board, you should aim to be as aggressive as possible and make full use of the Temporal Loop Hero Power to get the best value from your random effects before the boss can use Alternate Timeline. As the card resets everything in the game apart from your Health, you should not worry about things like card advantage of fatigue damage.
- 28 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's