Infinite Toki Monster Hunt Guide
Infinite Toki is one of the unique final bosses available at the end of a Witchwood Monster Hunt while playing as the Time-Tinker.
1. Hero Power
Infinite Toki is a time-sensitive boss that plays similarly to a Tempo Mage and has access to Clockwork Assistant minions to get ahead on the board and will use the Chronoacceleration Hero Power if minions are left unchecked. If you play too slowly, the boss can use the Alternate Timeline card to reset everything in game except your Health.
Against Infinite Toki, your first concern should be to keep the board under control at all times. If you leave any minions on the board, you run the risk of the boss using Chronoacceleration to allow them to attack 4 times for huge damage.
While in control of the board, you should aim to be as aggressive as possible and make full use of the Temporal Loop Hero Power to get the best value from your random effects before the boss can use Alternate Timeline. As the card resets everything in the game apart from your Health, you should not worry about things like card advantage of fatigue damage.
- 28 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- We Built a Quest Deck for Every Class in Saviors of Uldum
- Saviors of Uldum is Live Worldwide
- Every New Card from the Saviors of Uldum Reveal Stream
- Quest Paladin
- Aggro Paladin - Uldum August 2019 - Jambre's Top 20 Legend
- Combo Priest - Uldum August 2019 - Quentinooo's Rank 1 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Kungmar's Top 10 Legend
- Stupid OTKs in Solo Adventures
- Quest Shaman
- Rank 1 Legend Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Fatigue Mage Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Charon's Top 100 Legend