Vitus the Exiled Monster Hunt Guide
Vitus the Exiled is a boss found on the later levels in the Witchwood Monster Hunt.
Vitus the Exiled is a difficult boss found on the later levels in a Monster Hunt run. The boss uses the Passive Hero Power Monstrous Aura to give a permanent boost to all minions on their side of the board. The boss uses cards that generate large number of minions such as Imp Master and Wisps of the Old Gods in combination with spells like Savage Roar and Bloodlust.
Keeping the board clear should be your number one priority. Not doing so will make you vulnerable to burst damage from Savage Roar and Bloodlust. If you are unable to fully clear the board, you should choose to kill multiple smaller minions rather than one large one to reduce the effect of these cards. It is also important to be mindful of Monstrous Aura when playing cards like Leeroy Jenkins and Muck Hunter, as any minions you spawn for your opponent will immediately receive a buff from the aura.
- 29 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players