The Forlorn Lovers Monster Hunt Guide
Forlorn Lovers is a boss found on the later levels in the Witchwood Monster Hunt.
Forlorn Lovers is a trick boss that can be found in the later levels of a Monster Hunt Run. The boss uses a deck designed to kill you with fatigue damage and utilises card like Naturalize, Coldlight Oracle, and Gnomeferatu. The Passive Hero Power, , prevents the boss from being vulnerable to fatigue damage from its own card draw effects.
The fight is a race against the clock and you should aim to play cards as fast as possible before the boss forces you to draw your entire deck. As the boss plays Vanish, it is important to carefully choose the order you play minions in a turn as minions are returned to your hand in the order they are played and any minions that cannot fit in your hand will be destoryed. Where possible, you should prioritise attacking the boss as there is very little threat of dying to damage alone. The exception to this is Fal'dorei Strider and any subsequently drawn . By choosing to kill these minions, you can shuffle them back into your opponents deck and decreasing the chance they draw into cards that will force you to draw through your deck.
- 29 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens