Face Collector Monster Hunt Guide
Face Collector is a boss found in the Witchwood Monster Hunt.
Face Collector is a powerful boss that will copy your entire deck at the start of the game and use it against you. Additionally, the boss will use the A New Face Hero Power each turn to turn minions played from your deck into bigger threats.
As the boss will be using the same deck as you, the fight revolves around how you play around the A New Face Hero Power. The Hero Power is almost guaranteed to upgrade any minion it targets in addition to negating any damage it has taken when it is Transformed. To counter this you should try and keep the board clear at all times, to minimise the number of potential Transformation targets.
If you find yourself unable to clear the board, you should prioritise targets that are the best targets for A New Face. For example, a card like Doppelgangster is a 2/2 that can potentially be turned into a 7 Mana threat and should be removed immediately, whereas something like Flamewreathed Faceless is a lower priority as a 4 Mana 7/7 as it is unlikely to improve if Transformed into a 6 Mana minion.
- 29 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players