Lord Godfrey Monster Hunt Guide
Lord Godfrey is one of the unique final bosses available at the end of a Witchwood Monster Hunt while playing as the Cannoneer.
1. Hero Power
Lord Godfrey is a very positional encounter that forces you to position minions carefully around your Cannons to minimise the damage from Pistol Barrage. The boss uses a range of cards that aim to deter you from using your Fire Hero Power such as Saboteur and Grim Patron.
The fight itself is fairly straightforward and the boss does not play any strong minions other than those that are designed to counter your Cannons.
When placing minions, you should make sure you always place them on either side of your Cannon. If you only have one Cannon, then you should avoid putting two minions next to each other to avoid damage from Pistol Barrage. If your hand begins to fill and you do end up having to commit more minions to the board, you should always take into consideration any incoming damage from Pistol Barrage any never put multiple minions with 2 or less Health next to each other.
- 28 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- Nerfs Coming on August 26 for Mage, Warrior, Priest and Wild
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Amalgamation
- Conjurer's Calling and Extra Arms to Be Nerfed? Announcement This Week
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Trump's Top 300 Legend
- Zetalot's Highlander Quest Priest Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Highlander Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Habugabu's Rank 4 Legend
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Taunt Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Dono's Top 50 Legend
- Token Quest Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Integer's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Robot Wizard's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Meati's Top 10 Legend