Lord Godfrey Monster Hunt Guide
Lord Godfrey is one of the unique final bosses available at the end of a Witchwood Monster Hunt while playing as the Cannoneer.
The fight itself is fairly straightforward and the boss does not play any strong minions other than those that are designed to counter yours.
When placing minions, you should make sure you always place them on either side of your Cannon. If you only have one Cannon, then you should avoid putting two minions next to each other to avoid damage from. If your hand begins to fill and you do end up having to commit more minions to the board, you should always take into consideration any incoming damage from Pistol Barrage any never put multiple minions with 2 or less Health next to each other.
- 28 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)