The Whisperer Monster Hunt Guide
The Whisperer is a boss found in the Witchwood Monster Hunt.
It should be noted that if you are playing as Tess Greymane, the Tracker, this fight can be immediately won by usingto Discover before any Class spells have been played and then use it in combination with to repeatedly damage the boss.
For any other Monster Hunter, the boss can easily be defeated by controlling the board. You should save your spells as long as possible so that you have more Mana available to take advantage of the Echo effect. However, the first priority should be keeping the board clear as the boss as the potential to spiral out of control with cheap spells like Mark of the Lotus.
- 29 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs