The Whisperer Monster Hunt Guide
The Whisperer is a boss found in the Witchwood Monster Hunt.
It should be noted that if you are playing as Tess Greymane, the Tracker, this fight can be immediately won by using Scavenge to Discover A Small Rock before any Class spells have been played and then use it in combination with Echoes of the Witchwood to repeatedly damage the boss.
For any other Monster Hunter, the boss can easily be defeated by controlling the board. You should save your spells as long as possible so that you have more Mana available to take advantage of the Echo effect. However, the first priority should be keeping the board clear as the boss as the potential to spiral out of control with cheap spells like Mark of the Lotus.
- 29 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 1.16 Update: Doom in the Tomb
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Secret Paladin
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Deck Request Thread
- Quest Druid
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.