The Whisperer Monster Hunt Guide
The Whisperer is a boss found in the Witchwood Monster Hunt.
Face Collector is a fun boss that provides the Passive Hero Power, Echoes of the Witchwood for both players. The boss uses a range of Echo-themed cards such as Phantom Militia and Sound the Bells!.
It should be noted that if you are playing as Tess Greymane, the Tracker, this fight can be immediately won by using Scavenge to Discover A Small Rock before any Class spells have been played and then use it in combination with Echoes of the Witchwood to repeatedly damage the boss.
For any other Monster Hunter, the boss can easily be defeated by controlling the board. You should save your spells as long as possible so that you have more Mana available to take advantage of the Echo effect. However, the first priority should be keeping the board clear as the boss as the potential to spiral out of control with cheap spells like Mark of the Lotus.
- 29 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players