The Whisperer Monster Hunt Guide
The Whisperer is a boss found in the Witchwood Monster Hunt.
It should be noted that if you are playing as Tess Greymane, the Tracker, this fight can be immediately won by using Scavenge to Discover A Small Rock before any Class spells have been played and then use it in combination with Echoes of the Witchwood to repeatedly damage the boss.
For any other Monster Hunter, the boss can easily be defeated by controlling the board. You should save your spells as long as possible so that you have more Mana available to take advantage of the Echo effect. However, the first priority should be keeping the board clear as the boss as the potential to spiral out of control with cheap spells like Mark of the Lotus.
- 29 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's