Glinda Crowskin Monster Hunt Guide
Glinda Crowskin is one of the final bosses available at the end of a Witchwood Monster Hunt run.
Glinda Crowskin is one of the hardest bosses in Monster Hunt and forces long drawn-out games. The passive Hero Power,, forces you to play a control game in order to have any chance of damaging the boss. The boss uses a very sticky token deck to utilise the passive Hero Power in addition to the special cards and .
Against Glinda, you need to play a control strategy and stay on top of the board at all times. This can be done by flooding the board or through tactical use of spells. When flooding the board, it is important to hold back a lot of resources, as the boss will play cards like DOOM!, , and .
The combination of DOOM! and Cult Master. When the boss plays Cult Master, you should try to avoid killing it at all costs. While it is in play, you can use it to exploit cards like Splitting Festeroot to force the boss to overdraw a large number of cards, including Crowskin Faithfuls. Once the boss is out of cards, you can kill any remaining Crowskin Faithfuls to remove the immunity of the boss and use any damage your have available in combination with fatigue damage to finish the job.and sticky minions in the deck means that killing the boss with fatigue damage is almost always the only way. Despite the boss shuffling back into their deck, the additional card draw effect negates most of the benefit of the shuffle effect. The boss also plays two key cards that greatly aid a fatigue strategy,
- 28 Apr. 2018: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule