Wild Miracle Rogue Deck - Shadows
Miracle Rogue is one of the oldest and most established decks in all of Hearthstone. The deck's core of powerful cards come largely from the Basic and Classic sets, which will never rotate from Standard. Among these cards is Miracle Rogue's long-time card drawing engine, Gadgetzan Auctioneer, which is the true namesake of the deck. In combination with Rogue's 0-Mana spells, Preparation, Shadowstep, and Backstab, it is not uncommon to see a Gadgetzan Auctioneer draw and play a "miraculous" number of cards in a single turn. However, the printing of Hench-Clan Thug and Fal'dorei Strider has completely changed the texture of the deck. A while ago, Miracle Rogue typically won by building a massive Edwin VanCleef or Questing Adventurer in a single miracle turn. Now, the deck can win games more easily by playing minions on curve and fighting for the board. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
The existence of Counterfeit Coin and Conceal in the Wild format completely changes the focus of Miracle Rogue. With the addition of these two cheap spells, there is no longer much of a contest between Sprint and Gadgetzan Auctioneer as the card drawing engine of choice.
With access to Conceal, Miracle Rogue is able to deploy its key minions more safely than it can in Standard. If the opponent lacks a board wipe, an unkilled Gadgetzan Auctioneer or Questing Adventurer can win the game on their own. With this build of the deck, it should be much easier to set up multi-spell Miracle turns that churn through your deck for spiders.
For more detailed strategies, check out our standard Miracle Rogue guide.
- Hearthstone 1.16 Update: Doom in the Tomb
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Secret Paladin
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Deck Request Thread
- Quest Druid
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.