Wild Miracle Rogue Deck - Shadows
Miracle Rogue is one of the oldest and most established decks in all of Hearthstone. The deck's core of powerful cards come largely from the Basic and Classic sets, which will never rotate from Standard. Among these cards is Miracle Rogue's long-time card drawing engine, Gadgetzan Auctioneer, which is the true namesake of the deck. In combination with Rogue's 0-Mana spells, Preparation, Shadowstep, and Backstab, it is not uncommon to see a Gadgetzan Auctioneer draw and play a "miraculous" number of cards in a single turn. However, the printing of Hench-Clan Thug and Fal'dorei Strider has completely changed the texture of the deck. A while ago, Miracle Rogue typically won by building a massive Edwin VanCleef or Questing Adventurer in a single miracle turn. Now, the deck can win games more easily by playing minions on curve and fighting for the board. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
The existence of Counterfeit Coin and Conceal in the Wild format completely changes the focus of Miracle Rogue. With the addition of these two cheap spells, there is no longer much of a contest between Sprint and Gadgetzan Auctioneer as the card drawing engine of choice.
With access to Conceal, Miracle Rogue is able to deploy its key minions more safely than it can in Standard. If the opponent lacks a board wipe, an unkilled Gadgetzan Auctioneer or Questing Adventurer can win the game on their own. With this build of the deck, it should be much easier to set up multi-spell Miracle turns that churn through your deck for spiders.
For more detailed strategies, check out our standard Miracle Rogue guide.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's