Table of Contents
- 1. Cubelock Deck Card List
- 2. Cubelock Deck Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On The Cubelock Deck Variation
- 4. Pros and Cons of the Cubelock Deck Variation
- 5. Quick Mulligan for Cubelock Deck
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
This version of Cubelock has been remarkably resilient to change, and has stood the test of time in the metagame. It is capable of aggressive starts using Mountain Giant. It also retains the original combo of Carnivorous Cube and Doomguard, which can do massive amounts of damage both early in the game, and when Bloodreaver Gul'dan is played later on.
1. Cubelock Deck Card List
This deck costs 10,640 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0GBMnCApfTAp3iAtvpAg2TBPcEtgfhB8QI3sQC58sC8tAC+NACiNICi+EC/OUC6OcCAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Cubelock Deck Mana Curve
3. Comments On The Cubelock Deck Variation
This variant of Cubelock makes sure there is a clear distinction between itself and Control Warlock. This means that there is a clear choice for fighting the metagame between Cubelock and Control Warlock. This can be particularly useful in tournament play.
The way that the distinction has been made, has been by cutting many of the Deathrattle minions, such as Plated Beetle and Bloodmage Thalnos from Dog's build, so as to concentrate on dealing more early damage in the form of Mountain Giants. Prince Taldaram has been added to effectively operate as an extra Doomguard.
4. Pros and Cons of the Cubelock Deck Variation
This variant of the deck is more consistent against Control decks in particular. The threat of Mountain Giant, backed up with Possessed Lackey or Skull of the Man'ari fetching Doomguard can simply overwhelm such decks very rapidly. It suffers a little against Aggro decks, especially ones which can produce multiple wide boards and ignore or race Mountain Giant.
5. Quick Mulligan for Cubelock Deck
6. About the Author
L0rinda has extensive experience with Hearthstone. After starting out with Arena and becoming one of the most prominent streamers in that format, he moved over to Constructed and now primarily spends his time as a caster for Blizzard, Starladder, and Dreamhack.
7. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 05 Mar. 2018: Deck Added. This is the staple version of Cubelock for the last month of The Year of the Mammoth.
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard