Shuffle Warlock Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Shuffle Warlock in The Saviors of Uldum expansion.
Shuffle Warlock is a deck that aims to make use ofto draw as many cards as possible to make use of draw-based synergies.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Shuffle Warlock Deck Mulligan Guide
Shuffle Warlock is a combo deck that heavily relies on certain cards to function. Therefore, you should use your mulligan to try and find the deck's key cards.
- General Mulligan — Dollmaster Dorian. ,
- Mulligan Against Aggro — Doomsayer, , .
- Mulligan Against Control — .
Shuffle Warlock Deck Strategy
Shuffle Warlock relies heavily on combos in the mid game and late game so you should use resources like Doomsayer, and to aggressively control the board. However, during turns you are under no pressure, you should make full use of to fill your hand. In order to pull off combos, your aim should be to play with Dollmaster Dorian or on the board. This will allow you to summon copies of various powerful Deathrattle minions as you draw them.,
Against Aggro, your main focus should be surviving rather than pulling off a powerful combo. If you find yourself with a poor hand, do not be afraid to useto refresh your hand. The sheer value of the cards and healing in the deck will allow you to assume the role of a Control Warlock and simply run your opponents out of cards.
Against Control, you should try to maximise the value of your deck, using Dollmaster Dorian and when you have a full hand. If you wish to generate even more long-term value, you can use Plot Twist with a copy of Augmented Elekk to duplicate the cards shuffled into your deck, which would ideally include the second copy of Plot Twist. If you find yourself low on value, you can always fall back on to increase the value of your deck.s with your
Shuffle Warlock Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Splitting Festeroot. for 2x
- Against Control — Add 1x Hakkar, the Soulflayer, 1x Augmented Elekk for 2x Doomsayer.
- 02 Sep. 2019: Guide reviewed for September play season.
- 06 Aug. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Saviors of Uldum expansion. Removed 1x Splitting Festerroot, 1x Rotten Applebaum for 2x Khartut Defender.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the July card rotation.
- 05 Jun. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the June balance patch.
- 01 May 2019: Deck has been moved for the fun category for the May play season.
- 09 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off