Shuffle Warlock Deck
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Shuffle Warlock in The Saviors of Uldum expansion.
Shuffle Warlock is a deck that aims to make use of Plot Twist to draw as many cards as possible to make use of draw-based synergies.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Shuffle Warlock Deck Mulligan Guide
Shuffle Warlock is a combo deck that heavily relies on certain cards to function. Therefore, you should use your mulligan to try and find the deck's key cards.
- General Mulligan — Plot Twist, Dollmaster Dorian.
- Mulligan Against Aggro — Doomsayer, Hellfire, Mortal Coil.
- Mulligan Against Control — Fel Lord Betrug.
Shuffle Warlock Deck Strategy
Shuffle Warlock relies heavily on combos in the mid game and late game so you should use resources like Mortal Coil, Doomsayer, and Hellfire to aggressively control the board. However, during turns you are under no pressure, you should make full use of Life Tap to fill your hand. In order to pull off combos, your aim should be to play Plot Twist with Dollmaster Dorian or Fel Lord Betrug on the board. This will allow you to summon copies of various powerful Deathrattle minions as you draw them.
Against Aggro, your main focus should be surviving rather than pulling off a powerful combo. If you find yourself with a poor hand, do not be afraid to use Plot Twist to refresh your hand. The sheer value of the cards and healing in the deck will allow you to assume the role of a Control Warlock and simply run your opponents out of cards.
Against Control, you should try to maximise the value of your deck, using Plot Twists with your Dollmaster Dorian and Fel Lord Betrug when you have a full hand. If you wish to generate even more long-term value, you can use Plot Twist with a copy of Augmented Elekk to duplicate the cards shuffled into your deck, which would ideally include the second copy of Plot Twist. If you find yourself low on value, you can always fall back on Arch-Villain Rafaam to increase the value of your deck.
Shuffle Warlock Deck Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Potion Vendor for 2x Splitting Festeroot.
- Against Control — Add 1x Hakkar, the Soulflayer, 1x Augmented Elekk for 2x Doomsayer.
- 02 Sep. 2019: Guide reviewed for September play season.
- 06 Aug. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Saviors of Uldum expansion. Removed 1x Splitting Festerroot, 1x Rotten Applebaum for 2x Khartut Defender.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the July card rotation.
- 05 Jun. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the June balance patch.
- 01 May 2019: Deck has been moved for the fun category for the May play season.
- 09 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players