Dekkster's Ratcatcher Handlock Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was played by Dekkster on stream in July.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Control Warlock is inspired by Handlock decks from previous expansions. It takes advantage of over-statted minions like Ancient Watcher and Arcane Watcher using Silence effects, Taunt effects, and Ratcatcher. Ratcatcher is a particularly inspired inclusion, as it turns your Watchers into huge threats which can immediately trade into enemy Minions.
The deck runs two major late-game value engines. The first is Lord Jaraxxus, a classic Handlock win condition which generates constant pressure with Blood Fury and the INFERNO! Hero Power. The second is the Omega Agent + Barista Lynchen combo. When these cards are played together, Barista Lynchen adds not one but three copies of Omega Agent to your hand, enabling you to refill the board turn after turn and exhaust your opponent's board clear options.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Control Warlock Deck List Guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years