Dekkster's Ratcatcher Handlock Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was played by Dekkster on stream in July.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Control Warlock is inspired by Handlock decks from previous expansions. It takes advantage of over-statted minions like Ancient Watcher and Arcane Watcher using Silence effects, Taunt effects, and Ratcatcher. Ratcatcher is a particularly inspired inclusion, as it turns your Watchers into huge threats which can immediately trade into enemy Minions.
The deck runs two major late-game value engines. The first is Lord Jaraxxus, a classic Handlock win condition which generates constant pressure with Blood Fury and the INFERNO! Hero Power. The second is the Omega Agent + Barista Lynchen combo. When these cards are played together, Barista Lynchen adds not one but three copies of Omega Agent to your hand, enabling you to refill the board turn after turn and exhaust your opponent's board clear options.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Control Warlock Deck List Guide.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On