Dekkster's Ratcatcher Handlock Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was played by Dekkster on stream in July.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Control Warlock is inspired by Handlock decks from previous expansions. It takes advantage of over-statted minions like Ancient Watcher and Arcane Watcher using Silence effects, Taunt effects, and Ratcatcher. Ratcatcher is a particularly inspired inclusion, as it turns your Watchers into huge threats which can immediately trade into enemy Minions.
The deck runs two major late-game value engines. The first is Lord Jaraxxus, a classic Handlock win condition which generates constant pressure with Blood Fury and the INFERNO! Hero Power. The second is the Omega Agent + Barista Lynchen combo. When these cards are played together, Barista Lynchen adds not one but three copies of Omega Agent to your hand, enabling you to refill the board turn after turn and exhaust your opponent's board clear options.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Control Warlock Deck List Guide.
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Drop down at end of season
- Dragon Hunter
- Embiggen Druid
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Pepe's Rank 5 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Misplay's Top 10 Legend
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Orange's Top 10 Legend
- Need help with "Charon's Top 200 Legend Token Druid Deck - Galakrond's Awakening January 2020"
- Chenvaala Priest Deck