Mind Blast Priest Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Mind Blast Priest Card List
- 2. Mind Blast Priest Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Mind Blast Priest
- 4. Mind Blast Priest Pros and Cons
- 5. Mind Blast Priest Quick Mulligan Guide
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
1. Mind Blast Priest Card List
This deck costs 8,180 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAa0GBgjFBIoHkAfWCpDTAgyhBOUE9geNCNMK8gzRwQLJxwLo0ALL5gKJ8QK98wIA (copy to clipboard)
2. Mind Blast Priest Mana Curve
3. Comments On Mind Blast Priest
This Dragon Priest deck is a combo deck that aim to burst down opponents using Shadowreaper Anduin and Mind Blast. The Dragons package used in the deck is present entirely for control purposes. Duskbreaker and Primordial Drake are used as strong AoE tools and Scaleworm can be used as a solid single-target removal.
The rest of the deck is comprised of further tools to be able to stall opponents and assemble a game-winning combo. The combination of Northshire Cleric, Wild Pyromancer, and Divine Hymn form a powerful draw engine to be able to cycle through cards as quickly as possible. The deck also contains multiple removal spells such as Shadow Word: Death and Psychic Scream to hinder the aggression of opponents in addition to Shadow Visions to draw into relevant spells more easily.
Because of the presence of Shadow Visions, your final combo in the deck can be quite flexible. In general, you will want to hold Alexstrasza until you are ready finish off your opponent to make the target damage much more achievable. Providing you have already played Shadowreaper Anduin, the most common way to finish off opponents from 15 is to use 2 Mind Blasts and a Voidform Hero Power before and after each one to deal a total of 16 damage for 10 Mana. Alternatively, you can also deal 15 damage with 3 Mind Blasts if you have picked one up from Shadow Visions.
4. Mind Blast Priest Pros and Cons
The large number of tools to control the board makes this deck very consistent at getting into a position to pull off the final combo. However, as the deck is quite dependent on Alexstrasza, it is possible for opponents to sometimes remove themselves from lethal range with burst healing effects.
5. Mind Blast Priest Quick Mulligan Guide
You should look for your draw tools such as Northshire Cleric and Power Word: Shield so you can start drawing through your deck as early as possible. Against Aggro, you can additionally keep Duskbreaker so that you can clear the board going into the mid game.
6. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 15 Apr. 2018: Deck added.
- Our Monster Hunt Guide Is Up!
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play