N'Zoth Deathrattle Priest (AKA Amara Quest) Deck List Guide
Table of Contents
- 1. Aim of N'Zoth Deathrattle Priest
- 2. N'Zoth Deathrattle Priest Strengths and Weaknesses
- 3. N'Zoth Deathrattle Priest Key Cards and Crafting
- 4. ChangeLog
N'Zoth Priest is an archetype that shares many similarities with Control Priest. It uses high value Deathrattle minions such as Crystalline Oracle and Shifting Shade to contest the board, while developing card advantage over opponents.
Awaken the Makers naturally synergises with the high number of Deathrattle minions available, providing Amara, Warden of Hope that can be used as a huge heal to stabilise against more aggressive decks, while also creating a huge tempo boost with a 5 Mana 8/8 minion.
N'Zoth, the Corruptor is another huge minion that synergises with all the Deathrattle minions in the deck. The ability to resurrect many Deathrattle minions allows N'Zoth to act as a finisher in most situations, however by resurrecting cards like Crystalline Oracle and Shifting Shade, additional cards can also be generated to be used as fuel to fight even later into the game.
Below, you will find link to our deck lists for N'Zoth Deathrattle Priest, starting with our featured deck, which we consider the most common variant.
N'Zoth Amara Priest Quest Deck
- Guide written by Pesty and last updated on Aug 12, 2017 (KFT meta)
- Costs 7.9k (9 basic, 7 common, 4 rare, 6 epic, and 4 legendaries)
- Mana curve:
- Card breakdown: 13 Spells • 17 Minions
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAa0GBpcCpAPgrAKFuAK1uwKWxAIM+wHlBNMK1wryDNXBAtzBAubMAujQAovhAqniAurmAgA= (copy to clipboard)
This N'Zoth Amara Priest Quest Deck is a fast version of N'Zoth Priest. It features cheap Deathrattle minions to keep up with aggressive opponents. This variant also utilises a large amount of card generation and draw though Crystalline Oracle and Twilight's Call, and Carnivorous Cube.
1. Aim of N'Zoth Deathrattle Priest
The aim of N'Zoth Priest is to grind opponents down over long games. The large number of Deathrattle minions in addition to their powerful Deathrattle effects provides huge value over long games. In addition to this the minions played can be almost doubled with the aid of N'Zoth, the Corruptor. The natural synergy of the Deathrattle minions with Awaken the Makers provides a huge degree of healing with Amara, Warden of Hope. This combination puts the archetype to be able to win long games against almost any opposing deck.
2. N'Zoth Deathrattle Priest Strengths and Weaknesses
The requirement of Awaken the Makers can sometimes be slow to complete, especially against Aggro decks there the healing effect is needed most. In these situations, high value minions like Crystalline Oracle and Shifting Shade can be come detrimental as they do not provide enough resistance against aggressive decks.
The same minions that hurt the archetype against aggression, Crystalline Oracle and Shifting Shade can also be seen as one of the biggest strengths in other matchups. The ability of these cards, in addition to Loot Hoarder and when combined with N'Zoth, the Corruptor means that it is possible to consistently play multiple cards every single turn while still having plenty of cards to spare. This is almost impossible for any other deck to keep up with and will eventually overwhelm most opponents that cannot end the game quickly.
3. N'Zoth Deathrattle Priest Key Cards and Crafting
Awaken the Makers and N'Zoth, the Corruptor are two essential Legendary cards for playing N'Zoth Priest. The value these cards offer is unrivaled in decks playing many Deathrattle minions. Not using either of them will greatly hurt the potential of any deck.
The other cards used are fairly flexible, although it is important to have access to many Deathrattle minions. As previously mentioned, Crystalline Oracle and Shifting Shade are highly recommended due to the huge value they are able to offer. Other strong Deathrattle minions include either Tortollan Shellraiser and Infested Tauren, which help deal with the archetype weakness to very aggressive decks.
4. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 01 Aug. 2017: Added new guide format for N'Zoth Priest.
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard