Cheap Chenvaala Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Chenvaala boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
This uses a Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combo tailored for the Chenvaala boss fight. You should look to get onto the board as quickly as possible with cheap minions like and and bolster them with Velen's Chosen and Power Word: Shield before your opponent starts to overwhelm you with minions from .
In the mid game, you should try to safely getonto the board safely to negate the the effect of your opponent's Freeze effects. With the Living Dragonbreath in play, you can freely make use of all of the buff effects in the deck as you are safe from the only hard removal option, . Ideally, you should use your buffs on your Living Dragonbreath itself, but you can also stack your buffs on other minions if you can get more value, as long as you use them to protect the Living Dragonbreath.
Having a large minion or two on the board should be enough to close out the game and you can squeeze in a face hit or two once you are able to land an Inner Fire buff. If you are not able to keep a on the board, you can alternatively save up your Power Word: Shields, Divine Spirits, and Inner Fires to burst down the boss in a single hit.
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition