Cheap Chenvaala Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Chenvaala boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
This uses a Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combo tailored for the Chenvaala boss fight. You should look to get onto the board as quickly as possible with cheap minions like Northshire Cleric and Radiant Elemental and bolster them with Velen's Chosen and Power Word: Shield before your opponent starts to overwhelm you with minions from Snowstorm.
In the mid game, you should try to safely get Living Dragonbreath onto the board safely to negate the the effect of your opponent's Freeze effects. With the Living Dragonbreath in play, you can freely make use of all of the buff effects in the deck as you are safe from the only hard removal option, Snap Freeze. Ideally, you should use your buffs on your Living Dragonbreath itself, but you can also stack your buffs on other minions if you can get more value, as long as you use them to protect the Living Dragonbreath.
Having a large minion or two on the board should be enough to close out the game and you can squeeze in a face hit or two once you are able to land an Inner Fire buff. If you are not able to keep a Living Dragonbreath on the board, you can alternatively save up your Power Word: Shields, Divine Spirits, and Inner Fires to burst down the boss in a single hit.
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki