Cheap The Dragonflights Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the The Dragonflights boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
This Priest deck uses the card draw engine typically used in Combo Priest decks and uses it as an efficient method to draw the necessary removal tools to survive the encounter.
When you have the liberty to do so, you should try to use the combination of cards like Northshire Cleric, Wild Pyromancer, and Circle of Healing to draw as much of your deck as possible. The rest of your time should be spent using your removal to retain maximum control of the board. Due to the sheer amount of draw in the deck, when using removal your priority should be choosing the most Mana efficient removal to ensure you have the cheapest options available when you find yourself in a tough spot later in the encounter.
As this is a budget deck, it is primarily built with Common and Rare cards. However, you are also welcome to use Epic board clear tools like Psychic Scream and Lightbomb if you have them available in your collection.
- 07 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call