Cheap The Dragonflights Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the The Dragonflights boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
This Priest deck uses the card draw engine typically used in Combo Priest decks and uses it as an efficient method to draw the necessary removal tools to survive the encounter.
When you have the liberty to do so, you should try to use the combination of cards like Northshire Cleric, Wild Pyromancer, and Circle of Healing to draw as much of your deck as possible. The rest of your time should be spent using your removal to retain maximum control of the board. Due to the sheer amount of draw in the deck, when using removal your priority should be choosing the most Mana efficient removal to ensure you have the cheapest options available when you find yourself in a tough spot later in the encounter.
As this is a budget deck, it is primarily built with Common and Rare cards. However, you are also welcome to use Epic board clear tools like Psychic Scream and Lightbomb if you have them available in your collection.
- 07 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki