Cheap Hagatha the Vengeful Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Hagatha the Vengeful boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
While controlling the board, you should try to draw through your deck as much as possible to find your copies of Divine Spirit and Inner Fire. During this time, you can commit further minions to the board, like Injured Blademaster, as the only AoE available for the boss is Lightning Storm. However, you should not commit to using your Divine Spirits too early as you will make yourself vulnerable to Devolve.
Over the course of the game, you should be able to chip away at the boss's Health, eventually setting them up to burst damage from Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combos. Alternatively, if you find yourself low on cards, you can commit to comboing a minion earlier and winning over two turns. However, you should wait until you have seen at least one copy of Devolve played before trying this.
- 30 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's