Cheap Hagatha the Vengeful Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Hagatha the Vengeful boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
While controlling the board, you should try to draw through your deck as much as possible to find your copies of Divine Spirit and Inner Fire. During this time, you can commit further minions to the board, like Injured Blademaster, as the only AoE available for the boss is Lightning Storm. However, you should not commit to using your Divine Spirits too early as you will make yourself vulnerable to Devolve.
Over the course of the game, you should be able to chip away at the boss's Health, eventually setting them up to burst damage from Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combos. Alternatively, if you find yourself low on cards, you can commit to comboing a minion earlier and winning over two turns. However, you should wait until you have seen at least one copy of Devolve played before trying this.
- 30 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!