Cheap Hagatha the Vengeful Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Hagatha the Vengeful boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
While controlling the board, you should try to draw through your deck as much as possible to find your copies of Divine Spirit and Inner Fire. During this time, you can commit further minions to the board, like , as the only AoE available for the boss is . However, you should not commit to using your Divine Spirits too early as you will make yourself vulnerable to Devolve.
Over the course of the game, you should be able to chip away at the boss's Health, eventually setting them up to burst damage from Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combos. Alternatively, if you find yourself low on cards, you can commit to comboing a minion earlier and winning over two turns. However, you should wait until you have seen at least one copy of Devolve played before trying this.
- 30 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)