Cheap Hagatha the Vengeful Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Hagatha the Vengeful boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
With this Inner Fire deck for Hagatha the Vengeful, you should try to secure the board early with or to help keep the board clear of minions.
While controlling the board, you should try to draw through your deck as much as possible to find your copies of Divine Spirit and Inner Fire. During this time, you can commit further minions to the board, like , as the only AoE available for the boss is . However, you should not commit to using your Divine Spirits too early as you will make yourself vulnerable to Devolve.
Over the course of the game, you should be able to chip away at the boss's Health, eventually setting them up to burst damage from Divine Spirit and Inner Fire combos. Alternatively, if you find yourself low on cards, you can commit to comboing a minion earlier and winning over two turns. However, you should wait until you have seen at least one copy of Devolve played before trying this.
- 30 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs