Cheap Reno Jackson Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Reno Jackson boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Your primary aim should be to draw as many cards as possible using Northshire Cleric, Wild Pyromancer, and Acolyte of Pain while keeping the board under control. You can freely use lesser buffs like Power Word: Shield and Velen's Chosen to help control the board, but avoid using Divine Spirits and your second copy of Inner Fire as the unpredictable spells from the bosses Hero Power has the potential to shut down your minion with a random Silence effect or Hex.
Once you have assembled enough combo pieces in hand, you can freely use Health buffs and Inner Fire on any minion you have on board to burst down the boss. However, due to the presence of random spells, you should proceed cautiously if there are any secrets in play, playing around Counterspell and Spellbender by playing cheap spells first and attacking with a weaker minion first to play around Freezing Trap and Vaporize.
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki