Cheap Reno Jackson Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Reno Jackson boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
Your primary aim should be to draw as many cards as possible using Power Word: Shield and Velen's Chosen to help control the board, but avoid using Divine Spirits and your second copy of Inner Fire as the unpredictable spells from the bosses Hero Power has the potential to shut down your minion with a random Silence effect or ., , and while keeping the board under control. You can freely use lesser buffs like
Once you have assembled enough combo pieces in hand, you can freely use Health buffs and Inner Fire on any minion you have on board to burst down the boss. However, due to the presence of random spells, you should proceed cautiously if there are any secrets in play, playing around and Spellbender by playing cheap spells first and attacking with a weaker minion first to play around and Vaporize.
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)