Cheap Reno Jackson Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Reno Jackson boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
Your primary aim should be to draw as many cards as possible using Northshire Cleric, Wild Pyromancer, and Acolyte of Pain while keeping the board under control. You can freely use lesser buffs like Power Word: Shield and Velen's Chosen to help control the board, but avoid using Divine Spirits and your second copy of Inner Fire as the unpredictable spells from the bosses Hero Power has the potential to shut down your minion with a random Silence effect or .
Once you have assembled enough combo pieces in hand, you can freely use Health buffs and Inner Fire on any minion you have on board to burst down the boss. However, due to the presence of random spells, you should proceed cautiously if there are any secrets in play, playing around and Spellbender by playing cheap spells first and attacking with a weaker minion first to play around and Vaporize.
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call