Cheap Reno Jackson Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Reno Jackson boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
Your primary aim should be to draw as many cards as possible using Northshire Cleric, Wild Pyromancer, and Acolyte of Pain while keeping the board under control. You can freely use lesser buffs like Power Word: Shield and Velen's Chosen to help control the board, but avoid using Divine Spirits and your second copy of Inner Fire as the unpredictable spells from the bosses Hero Power has the potential to shut down your minion with a random Silence effect or .
Once you have assembled enough combo pieces in hand, you can freely use Health buffs and Inner Fire on any minion you have on board to burst down the boss. However, due to the presence of random spells, you should proceed cautiously if there are any secrets in play, playing around and Spellbender by playing cheap spells first and attacking with a weaker minion first to play around and Vaporize.
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)