Cheap United Sr. Explorers Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the United Sr. Explorers boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
As this fight needs to be played very quickly, you should also use your Silences very aggressively. Ideally you should be looking to target minions buffed by Seal of Champions, Silvermoon Portal, or regular Questing Adventurers, but any target that helps protect one of your minions is fine.
When it comes to closing out the game, buffing a minion to approximately 20/20 in stats using Divine Spirit and Inner Fire and winning over 3 turns is generally fine. However, the nature of the boss' Hero Power makes the fight very random, and a second or third attempt maybe be required if they are fortunate enough to draw into one of the few Treasure-based removals that can be shuffled into their deck.
- 04 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass