Cheap Sir Finley Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Sir Finley boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
This deck's strategy largely revolves around exploiting the Sir Finley's lack of hard removal for high-health minions. You should look to secure the board with early-game minions like Northshire Cleric, , and Radiant Elemental and follow them up with Health buffs from Divine Spirit, Velen's Chosen, and Power Word: Shield.
If your opponent's board starts to get out of control, you can use cheap board clear options like Wild Pyromancer, and to get things under control. These can be empowered further with the Spell Damage from Velen's Chosen if needed.,
The repeat damage of keeping minions on the board should be enough to close out the game. However, you can also speed up the game by using Inner Fire or Topsy Turvy on your high-health minions for large amounts of burst damage.
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins