Cheap Sir Finley Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Sir Finley boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
This deck's strategy largely revolves around exploiting the Sir Finley's lack of hard removal for high-health minions. You should look to secure the board with early-game minions like Northshire Cleric, Injured Tol'vir, and Radiant Elemental and follow them up with Health buffs from Divine Spirit, Velen's Chosen, and Power Word: Shield.
If your opponent's board starts to get out of control, you can use cheap board clear options like Holy Ripple, Wild Pyromancer, and Holy Nova to get things under control. These can be empowered further with the Spell Damage from Velen's Chosen if needed.
The repeat damage of keeping minions on the board should be enough to close out the game. However, you can also speed up the game by using Inner Fire or Topsy Turvy on your high-health minions for large amounts of burst damage.
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide