Cheap Sir Finley Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Sir Finley boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
This deck's strategy largely revolves around exploiting the Sir Finley's lack of hard removal for high-health minions. You should look to secure the board with early-game minions like Northshire Cleric, Injured Tol'vir, and Radiant Elemental and follow them up with Health buffs from Divine Spirit, Velen's Chosen, and Power Word: Shield.
If your opponent's board starts to get out of control, you can use cheap board clear options like Holy Ripple, Wild Pyromancer, and Holy Nova to get things under control. These can be empowered further with the Spell Damage from Velen's Chosen if needed.
The repeat damage of keeping minions on the board should be enough to close out the game. However, you can also speed up the game by using Inner Fire or Topsy Turvy on your high-health minions for large amounts of burst damage.
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki