Cheap Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Dragonrider Talritha boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
This aim of this zoo-like Druid deck is to flood the board as quickly as possible to take advantage of the boss'Hero Power. Most of the cards in the deck summon multiple minions in a single card and you should try to get the most minions possible on board in the early game.
From Turn 3 onward, you should look to use Dragonslayers and s to take out enemy Dragons and begin buffing your board.
When you are solidly control of the board, you should take value trades into any minions played by the boss and send any excess damage directly to the boss. As the boss has no board clears or AoE effects available, your board should quickly snowball out of control and be able to kill the boss.
- 05 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins