Cheap Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Dragonrider Talritha boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
This aim of this zoo-like Druid deck is to flood the board as quickly as possible to take advantage of the boss' Dragonblood Hero Power. Most of the cards in the deck summon multiple minions in a single card and you should try to get the most minions possible on board in the early game.
When you are solidly control of the board, you should take value trades into any minions played by the boss and send any excess damage directly to the boss. As the boss has no board clears or AoE effects available, your board should quickly snowball out of control and be able to kill the boss.
- 05 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide