Cheap Dr. Boom Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode) for Galakrond's Awakening
This cheap deck is tailored to beat the Dr. Boom boss on Heroic Mode in the Galakrond's Awakening adventure.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
This Midrange Hunter deck is designed to deal a steady flow of Beast-based damage to grind down opponents, with the aid of Platebreaker to remove any Armor.
In the early game, you should look for a strong curve of Beasts to develop a solid board going into the mid game. You should try to remove any Mechs that are played onto the board to prevent Magnetic effects from being used to buff minions. If you unable to clear the board, you should try to isolate a single Mech and play a Freezing Trap either directly or by killing off a Mad Scientist. This will result in the boss Magnetising a minion before attacking into the Freezing Trap, buying you a full turn of tempo.
Once you hit turn 5, you should try to play Platebreaker as soon as possible. This will shred the boss's Health and turn the encounter into a relatively normal Hearthstone game. From this point onward, you should focus on dealing damage to the boss with your big minions like Savannah Highmane while leaving Freezing Traps to take care of isolated minions. After dealing moderate damage with your minions, you should be able to finish off the boss with a mix of Kill Command, Eaglehorn Bow and Steady Shot.
- 22 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki